Author: Celia Hodent
Posted on 2020-07-22, by temrick.
What impact can video games have on players? How does psychology influence video game creation? Why do some games become cultural phenomena?
The Psychology of Video Games explores the relationship between psychology and video games from the perspective of both game developers and players. It looks at how games are made and what makes them fun and successful, the benefits gaming can have on players in relation to education and healthcare, concerns over potential negative impacts such as pathological gaming, and ethics considerations.
With gaming being one of the
most popular forms of entertainment today, The Psychology of Video Games
shows the important role psychology and the understanding of the human
brain has in the development of ethical and inclusive video games.
- Ebooks list page : 44154
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Assassination Generation: Video Games, Aggression, and the Psychology of Killing
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Getting Gamers: The Psychology of Video Games and Their Impact on the People who Play Them
- 2021-04-17Video Games The Movie 2014 720p WebRip X264 AC3 Will1869
- 2021-03-10Arcade Fever The Fan's Guide To The Golden Age Of Video Games
- 2021-03-09Video Games The Movie 2014 1080p WEBRip x265-RARBG
- 2021-03-02The Psychology of Art (The Psychology of Everything)
- 2021-02-11Arcade Fever The Fan's Guide To The Golden Age Of Video Games
- 2021-02-11The Psychology of Celebrity: The Psychology of Everything [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-10The Psychology of Art (The Psychology of Everything)
- 2021-01-13The Psychology of Politics: The Psychology of Everything [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-12The Psychology of Art (The Psychology of Everything)
- 2021-01-09The Psychology of Politics The Psychology of Everything [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-10Math For Video Games The Fastest Way To Get Smarter At Math
- 2020-10-07Gaming and the Virtual Sublime: Rhetoric, Awe, Fear, and Death in Contemporary Video Games
- 2020-07-27Math For Video Games The Fastest Way To Get Smarter At Math
- 2020-07-14Managing Your Family's High-Tech Habits: (From Video-Games to the Dark Side of the Web)
- 2020-01-09Blood, Sweat, and Pixels: The Triumphant, Turbulent Stories Behind How Video Games Are Made
- 2019-12-24The Psychology of Dieting (The Psychology of Everything) - Removed
- 2019-07-18%(Recommended) - Why You Should Read Blood, Sweat, and Pixels: The Triumphant, Turbulent Stories Behind How Video Games Are Made by Jason Schreier Online or Download [MOBI EPUB PDF]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.