Posted on 2014-05-09. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0521131847 | 2011 | 300 pages | PDF | 2 MB
The written report is central to the practice of psychiatry in legal settings. It is required of mental health professionals acting as expert witnesses in criminal cases, civil litigation situations, child custody proceedings and risk assessments. This book provides a theoretical background to psychiatric writing for the law and a practical guide to the preparation of the report. The first section addresses practical and ethical concerns, including the conduct of the forensic psychiatric evaluation, conflicts of interest, record keeping and confidentiality. The second section contains practical and detailed advice on preparing various types of report, including reports for use in criminal and civil litigation, civil commitment hearings and child custody proceedings. A final section covers special issues arising during report preparation including the use of psychological tests and the detection of malingering. This is an essential guide for anyone required to write a psychiatric report.
- Ebooks list page : 26750
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Psychiatric Report: Principles and Practice of Forensic Writing
- 2014-06-06The Psychiatric Report: Principles and Practice of Forensic Writing
- 2018-10-30The pediatric spine principles and practice
- 2018-10-12Peacemaking in the Middle Ages Principles and Practice
- 2017-04-09[PDF] The Pediatric Spine: Principles and Practice - Removed
- 2014-01-25The Athletic Horse: Principles and Practice of Equine Sports Medicine (2nd edition)
- 2012-06-01The Tourniquet Manual: Principles and Practice
- 2011-09-03Principles and Practice of Forensic Psychiatry, 2 edition - Removed
- 2011-03-03The Pediatric Spine: Principles and Practice by Stuart L. Weinstein (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-02-04The Pediatric Spine: Principles and Practice by Stuart L. Weinstein - Removed
- 2011-02-01Principles and Practice of Forensic Psychiatry, 2 edition - Removed
- 2010-12-29The Pediatric Spine: Principles and Practice by Stuart L. Weinstein - Removed
- 2009-10-27The Pediatric Spine: Principles and Practice by Stuart L Weinstein - Removed
- 2007-12-11The Tourniquet Manual - Principles and Practice
- 2007-09-12The Tourniquet Manual - Principles and Practice
- 2007-09-10The Tourniquet Manual - Principles and Practice
- 2007-07-06The Pediatric Spine: Principles and Practice - Removed
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Principles and Practice of Child and Adolescent Forensic Psychiatry (American Psychiatric Publishing)
- 2011-10-31Principles and Practice of Criminalistics: The Profession of Forensic Science (Protocols in Forensic Science) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.