The Project Planning Workshop Handbook How to Plan Your Project and Motivate Your Team to Deliver it On Time Using the Index
Posted on 2018-06-27, by nokia241186.
The Project Planning Workshop Handbook: How to Plan your Project and Motivate your Team to Deliver it On Time Using the Index Card Planning Method by Bryan Barrow
English | 11 Sept. 2016 | ISBN: 1523254092 | 174 Pages | AZW3 | 289.97 KB
The secret to project success is to get the planning stage right. However the one thing that no-one will teach you is how to run a project planning workshop, until now. This step-by-step guide shows you exactly how to organise and run a successful project kick-off workshop using the Index Card Planning method. Once you have learned how to plan with Index Cards you will have the skills you need to plan any project, large or small, with complete confidence. You'll learn how to: * Engage project stakeholders and get their support * Boost team collaboration and eliminate silo working * Set realistic goals that don't change from month to month * Get the funding and resources you need to deliver your project * Turn the results of your workshop into effective schedules quickly and easily using Microsoft Project or other project management software tools. Whether you are new to project management, a PMI associate member or an experienced project management professional (PMP), you will love this new approach to project planning. Table of Contents: 1 - A Crisis Just Around The Corner - Why organisations struggle to attract and retain people with project leadership skills, and why project planning is the missing ingredient in project success. 2 - A Comparison Of Different Project Planning Approaches - A summary of different methods for planning projects, including advantages and disadvantages, and why Index Card Planning is a new take on planning that boosts leadership, engagement and collaboration. 3 - Why Index Card Planning Works - A description of the Index Card Planning method and why it outperforms other forms of planning. 4 - Planning Your Workshop - How to get started, getting your project Sponsor's support, Agreeing who should attend and who should not, and booking your venue and other facilities. 5 - What You Need for Your Index Card Planning Workshop - The five essential items you need for your first workshop (all of which you can buy for just a few dollars) 6 - Preparing For Your First Index Card Planning Workshop - What you need to do in the days before your workshop, and what to do on the day itself so that you get off to a perfect start. 7 - Running Your Index Card Planning Workshop - How to run your workshop from start to finish. This chapter breaks down the workshop into specific steps and shows you how to engage your attendees, how to create a shared vision for your project, and how to get your attendees to produce a detailed plan for achieving that vision. 8 - Following Up After Your Workshop - How to maintain the momentum from your workshop , how to complete a debrief with your project sponsor and how to turn the results of your workshop into your project schedule using Microsoft Project or other project management software tools. 9 - The Key Business Benefits of Facilitated Planning Workshops - The benefits of using a facilitator and what you can expect from a facilitated planning workshop 10 - Frequently Asked Questions about Index Card Planning - The questions that most people ask about the Index Card Planning Method from over five years of organising and running workshops for projects of all shapes and sizes and across many different industry sectors. This is a no-fluff, step-by-step guide to organising and running project kickoff workshops that you can use on your very next project. If you are ready to become a better project manager then this is the book for you.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36542
- 2018-03-05The Project Planning Workshop Handbook: How to Plan Your Project and Motivate Your Team to Deliver it On Time Using the Index
- 2020-06-24The Community Food Forest Handbook How to Plan, Organize, and Nurture Edible Gathe...
- 2020-03-01The Prepper's Pantry Handbook: How to Plan and Cook Nutritional Emergency Meals
- 2020-07-06The Mensch Handbook: How to Embrace Your Inner Stud and Conquer the Big City
- 2020-05-25The Ethical Investor's Handbook - How to Grow Your Money Without Wrecking the Earth
- 2020-04-11The Coronavirus Preparedness Handbook: How to Protect Your Home, School, Workplace, and Community from a Deadly Pandemic
- 2020-04-07The Coronavirus Preparedness Handbook How to Protect Your Home, School, Workplace, and Community ...
- 2019-11-07The Emergency Pantry Handbook How to Prepare Your Family for Just about Everything
- 2019-08-26The Emergency Pantry Handbook How to Prepare Your Family for Just about Everything
- 2018-11-15The Digital Mom Handbook How to Blog, Vlog, Tweet, and Facebook Your Way to a Dream Career at Home
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Restaurant Manager's Handbook: How to Set Up, Operate, and Manage a Financially Successful Food Service Operation 4th Edition - With Companion CD-ROM
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Emergency Pantry Handbook: How to Prepare Your Family for Just about Everything
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Encore Career Handbook: How to Make a Living and a Difference in the Second Half of Life
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Mensch Handbook: How to Embrace Your Inner Stud and Conquer the Big City
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Radionics Handbook: How to Improve Your Health with a Powerful Form of Energy Therapy (Piatkus Guides)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] The Whole Building Handbook: How to Design Healthy, Efficient and Sustainable Buildings
- 2014-02-27The Encore Career Handbook: How to Make a Living and a Difference in the Second Half of Life
- 2014-01-21The Emergency Pantry Handbook: How to Prepare Your Family for Just about Everything - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-09The Whole Building Handbook: How to Design Healthy, Efficient and Sustainable Buildings (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.