Posted on 2019-09-24, by perica123.
The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 5.24 GB | Duration: 9.5 hours
What you'll learn
In this course, you will participate in six hours of stories, warm humor, and transformative insights, and two live video lectures with Dr. Brené Brown for living a life of courage, authenticity, and compassion.
By the end of the course, you will be able to 1) Explain how to cultivate shame resilience-the key to developing a sense of worth and belonging, 2) Discuss vulnerability as the origin point for innovation, adaptability, accountability, and visionary leadership, 3) Discuss emotional armory-how to avoid feeling vulnerable; myths of vulnerability-common misconceptions about weakness, trust, and self-sufficiency; and vulnerability triggers-recognizing what makes us shut down, and how we can change, 4) Summarize the 10 guideposts of wholehearted living-essential skills for becoming fully engaged in life.
No prerequisite knowledge needed.
Just the Udemy platform; no additional materials needed.
You may download the workbook of questions in the supplementary materials.
NOTE: This course was unpublished in September 2015. It is no longer open to new enrollments. We apologize for the inconvenience and for any confusion.
Show Up and Let Yourself be Seen
Is vulnerability the same as weakness? "In our culture," teaches Dr. Brené Brown, "we associate vulnerability with emotions we want to avoid such as fear, shame, and uncertainty. Yet we too often lose sight of the fact that vulnerability is also the birthplace of joy, belonging, creativity, authenticity, and love." The Power of Vulnerability with Brené Brown offers an invitation and a promise-that when we dare to drop the armor that protects us from feeling vulnerable, we open ourselves to the experiences that bring purpose and meaning to our lives. In this video learning course, Dr. Brown dispels the cultural myth that vulnerability is weakness and reveals that it is, in truth, our most accurate measure of courage.
"The Power of Vulnerability with Brené Brown is a very personal project for me," Brené explains. "This is the first place that all of my work comes together. This online course draws from all three of my books-it's the culmination of everything I've learned over the past twelve years. I'm very excited to weave it all into a truly comprehensive form that shows what these findings and insights can mean in our lives."
Over the past twelve years, Dr. Brené Brown has interviewed hundreds of people as part of an ongoing study of vulnerability. "The research shows that we try to ward disappointment with a shield of cynicism, disarm shame by numbing ourselves against joy, and circumvent grief by shutting off our willingness to love," explains Dr. Brown. When we become aware of these patterns, she teaches, we begin to become conscious of how much we sacrifice in the name of self-defense-and how much richer our lives become when we open ourselves to vulnerability.
"In my research," Dr. Brown says, "the word I use to describe people who can live from a place of vulnerability is wholehearted." Being wholehearted is a practice-one that we can choose to cultivate through empathy, gratitude, and awareness of our vulnerability triggers. Join this engaging teacher as she offers profound insights on leaning into the full spectrum of emotions-so we can show up, let ourselves be seen, and truly be all in.
What You Will Receive:
More than Seven Hours of Video Learning - Dr. Brené Brown offers six 60-minute video sections (broken down into shorter lectures) of insights and practices for overcoming our fear of vulnerability and living a wholehearted life, plus two sessions of Q&A with Dr. Brown recorded with participants of the live course.
Written Instruction - Dr. Brown brings you key questions for deeper reflection to help you uncover your own vulnerability triggers and areas of growth.
Complete Downloads of All Course Materials - The entire program of The Power of Vulnerability with Brené Brown is yours to keep and enjoy.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in learning more about vulnerability and how to live wholeheartedly.
- Ebooks list page : 41403
- 2019-09-17The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown
- 2012-02-01The Power of Renewables: Opportunities and Challenges for China and the United States - The Power
- 2011-09-24The Power of Renewables: Opportunities and Challenges for China and the United States
- 2021-02-09Living Courage #1 How To Live The Power Of Vulnerability
- 2020-11-06Living Courage #1 - How to Live the Power of Vulnerability
- 2020-06-16The Power of Vulnerability Teachings of Authenticity, Connection, and Courage [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings on Authenticity, Connection, and Courage [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings on Authenticity, Connection, and Courage [Audiobook]
- 2013-04-21The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings on Authenticity, Connection, and Courage
- 2013-04-17The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings on Authenticity, Connection, and Courage (Audiobook)
- 2012-04-02Anthony Robbins - Reclaiming Your True Identity: The Power of Vulnerability
- 2021-06-29Tarana Burke Brené Brown You Are Your Best Thing Vulnerability Shame Resilience And The Black Experience - Removed
- 2012-03-13The Laboratory of the Mind: Thought Experiments in the Natural Sciences By James Robert Brown
- 2011-11-19The Economics of Transition in the Power Sector by William Blyth
- 2011-08-11"The Economics of Transition in the Power Sector" by William Blyth
- 2021-09-13Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience
- 2020-08-31The Gifts of Imperfection: 10th Anniversary Edition: Features a new foreword and brand-new tools
- 2019-07-23*(Incredible) - Why You Should Read Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Brené Brown Online or Download [!PDF !EPUB !MOBI] - Removed
- 2012-01-20The Tassajara Bread Book - Edward Espe Brown
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.