Posted on 2020-12-10, by book24h.
The Political Entrepreneur: How to Use Secret Political Strategies and Tactics to Grow Your Business by John Corcoran
English | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B07HF2Q96S | 31 pages | EPUB | 2018 | 0.37 Mb
The business world and the political world have long been intertwined.
Politicians have left the world of politics to work in business, and vice versa.
Now, for the first time, former Clinton White House writer turned serial entrepreneur John Corcoran has turned a critical lens on the world of politics and asked "what can we learn from cutting edge political strategies and tactics and apply to the world of business?"
To be clear, the purpose of this book is not to ruin business by using crass political strategies. The purpose is to make business better by learning from
Even though politicians consistently rank low on public opinion poll approval ratings, the fundamental strategies they use to motivate large masses of people to take action are enlightening for businesses which also desire to move large masses of people to take action.
The lessons for businesses which can be learned from the world of politics which are covered in this short book include:
* How to identify your greater purpose
* How to differentiate your business
* How to refine and iterate
* The importance of discipline
* How to use influence and social proof
* How to get good people on board
* What to do when a crisis hits and how to communicate
* Why every business needs to behave like an incumbent running for reelection
If you are a business owner or an entrepreneur, and have always followed the political headlines, pick up a copy of this book and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 45653
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Essential Photoshop: How to use 9 essential tools and techniques to transform your photography (The Lightweight Photographer Books)
- 2013-01-01The Technological Fix: How People Use Technology to Create and Solve Problems (repost)
- 2011-08-23How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2021-07-23Women Hold Up Half the Sky The Political-Economic and Socioeconomic Narratives of Women in China
- 2021-07-22How to Use Limited Liability Companies and Limited Partnerships - Getting the Most Out of Your Legal Structure
- 2021-07-22The Herbal Healing Handbook How to Use Plants, Essential Oils and Aromatherapy as Natural Remedies (Herbal Remedies)
- 2021-07-21EXCEL 2021 A Complete Guide on How to Use Excel in General and All the Major Feature Updates
- 2021-06-24EXCEL 2021: A Complete Guide on How to Use Excel in General and All the Major Feature Updates
- 2021-06-13Exploring the Political Economy and Social Philosophy of F. A. Hayek
- 2020-10-22The Political Economy and Islam of the Middle East: The Case of Tunisia
- 2020-07-13The Handmade Entrepreneur—How to Sell on Etsy, or Anywhere Else: Easy Steps for Building a Real Business Around Your Crafts
- 2020-05-14The Accidental Entrepreneur: How We Turned 3,749 into a 100 Million Business in Three Years
- 2020-05-05The Political Rhetoric and Oratory of Margaret Thatcher (Rhetoric, Politics and Society)
- 2020-04-20The Aha! Factor: How to Use Your Intuition to Get What You Desire and Deserve
- 2019-06-29Chadwick F. Alger Pioneer in the Study of the Political Process and on NGO Participation in the U...
- 2018-12-05The Jericho Principle How Companies Use Strategic Collaboration to Find New Sources of Value
- 2018-11-15The Art of Business Communication How to use pictures, charts and graphs to make your business message stick
- 2018-11-01The Playful Entrepreneur How to Adapt and Thrive in Uncertain Times [Audiobook]
- 2018-10-16Political Strategies and Social Movements in Latin America The Zapatistas and Bolivian Cocaleros
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.