Posted on 2014-05-25. By anonymous.
2011 | ISBN-10: 0521437520, 1107012821 | 304 pages | PDF | 2 MB
Non-Abelian gauge theories, such as quantum chromodynamics (QCD) or electroweak theory, are best studied with the aid of Green's functions that are gauge-invariant off-shell, but unlike for the photon in quantum electrodynamics, conventional graphical constructions fail. The Pinch Technique provides a systematic framework for constructing such Green's functions, and has many useful applications. Beginning with elementary one-loop examples, this book goes on to extend the method to all orders, showing that the Pinch Technique is equivalent to calculations in the background field Feynman gauge. The Pinch Technique Schwinger-Dyson equations are derived, and used to show how a dynamical gluon mass arises in QCD. Applications are given to the center vortex picture of confinement, the gauge-invariant treatment of resonant amplitudes, the definition of non-Abelian effective charges, high-temperature effects, and even supersymmetry. This book is ideal for elementary particle theorists and graduate students.
- Ebooks list page : 27132
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology)
- 2012-12-13The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories [Repost]
- 2011-07-05The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology)
- 2011-03-25The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2019-12-09Lectures on the Fourier Transform and Its Applications (Pure and Applied Undergraduate Texts)
- 2019-11-19Master the Fourier transform and its applications
- 2019-11-06Master the Fourier transform and its applications
- 2019-01-14The Cox Model and Its Applications
- 2019-01-10The Cox Model and Its Applications
- 2018-10-12Understand the Fourier transform and its applications
- 2018-08-19Understand the Fourier transform and its applications
- 2018-08-08Understand the Fourier Transform And Its Applications
- 2018-08-07Understand the Fourier transform and its applications
- 2018-07-01The Geometric Process and Its Applications
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Large Sieve and its Applications: Arithmetic Geometry, Random Walks and Discrete Groups (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Hall Effect and Its Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Steenrod Algebra and Its Applications: A Conference to Celebrate N. E. Steenrod's Sixtieth Birthday. Proceedings of the Conference held at the ... 4th, 1970 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.