Posted on 2020-05-18, by books_lover.
This work fulfills the need for a conceptual and technical framework to improve understanding of Information Quality (IQ) and Information Quality standards. The meaning and practical implementation of IQ are addressed, as it is relevant to any field where there is a need to handle data and issues such as accessibility, accuracy, completeness, currency, integrity, reliability, timeliness, usability, the role of metrics and so forth are all a part of Information Quality. In order to support the cross-fertilization of theory and practice, the latest research is presented in this book. The perspectives of experts from beyond the origins of IQ in computer science are included: library and information science practitioners and academics, philosophers of information, of engineering and technology, and of science are all contributors to this volume. The chapters in this volume are based on the work of a collaborative research project involving the Arts and Humanities Research Council and Goo
- Ebooks list page : 43648
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Philosophy of Information Quality (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Rethinking the Individualism-Holism Debate: Essays in the Philosophy of Social Science (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2020-01-22Philosophy of Science in Practice: Nancy Cartwright and the Nature of Scientific Reasoning (Synthese Library)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Philosophy of Science in Practice: Nancy Cartwright and the Nature of Scientific Reasoning (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2011-11-25Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities - Committee On The Role Of Information Technology In Responding To Terrorism, National Research Counci
- 2020-05-12Medieval Philosophy and Modern Times (Synthese Library Book 288)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Strict Finitism and the Logic of Mathematical Applications (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Logic of Discovery: A Theory of the Rationality of Scientific Research (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Growth of Mathematical Knowledge (SYNTHESE LIBRARY Volume 289) - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Bayesian Argumentation: The practical side of probability (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2017-06-26Putting Information First Luciano Floridi and the Philosophy of Information
- 2014-05-24The Philosophy of Information
- 2013-08-16Putting Information First: Luciano Floridi and the Philosophy of Information
- 2017-11-03[PDF] On Science, Inference, Information and Decision-Making: Selected Essays in the Philosophy of Science (Synthese Library) (Volume 271) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Modern Physics and its Philosophy: Selected Papers in the Logic, History and Philosophy of Science (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Signs of Logic: Peircean Themes on the Philosophy of Language, Games, and Communication (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2011-12-29Signs of Logic: Peircean Themes on the Philosophy of Language, Games, and Communication (Synthese Library)
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.