Author: Darryl Robinson
Posted on 2020-04-22, by freebook77.
In the past twenty years the field of international criminal law has become one of the main subfields of international legal scholarship and practice with many texts in the field focusing on core crimes and judicial procedure. Eschewing this traditional approach however, the Oxford Handbook of International Criminal Law instead looks at who the actors are, how international criminal law goes about achieving its ends, where (geographically) it applies, when it applies, and why the system came into being and continues to grow.
By taking a step back and critically examining prevailing practices, orthodoxies, and received wisdoms, the authors deploy alternative modes of analysis and bring conceptual, theoretical, and interdisciplinary tools to bear on old and new problems alike. Contributions from key figures in disciplines outside of international criminal law such as anthropology, geography, history, philosophy, international relations, and rhetoric come together with legal experts to illuminate the rich tapestry that is international criminal law.
- Ebooks list page : 43346
- 2020-02-23The New Histories of International Criminal Law: Retrials (The History and Theory of International Law)
- 2019-01-15Routledge Handbook of International Criminal Law
- 2019-01-08Routledge Handbook of International Criminal Law
- 2011-12-04Laurence Urdang, "The Oxford Thesaurus"
- 2020-11-23The Concept of Race in International Criminal Law
- 2020-06-30Disputed Territories and International Criminal Law Israeli Settlements and the ...
- 2019-12-09Child Soldiers and the Defence of Duress under International Criminal Law
- 2019-06-30The Fundamental Concept of Crime in International Criminal Law A Comparative Law Analysis
- 2018-11-28The Handbook of Comparative Criminal Law
- 2018-10-18The Crime of Conspiracy in International Criminal Law
- 2018-08-23The Crime of Conspiracy in International Criminal Law
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Universal Jurisdiction in International Criminal Law: The Debate and the Battle for Hegemony (Routledge Research in International Law)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] International Criminal Law Practitioner Library: International Criminal Procedure (The International Criminal Law Practitioner) (Volume 3)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] International Criminal Law Practitioner Library, Vol. 1: Forms of Responsibility in International Criminal Law (The International Criminal Law Practitioner) (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] International Criminal Law Practitioner Library (The International Criminal Law Practitioner) (Volume 2)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia: Assessing Their Contribution to International Criminal Law (International Criminal Justice Series)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Nuremberg Military Tribunals and the Origins of International Criminal Law
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Crime of Conspiracy in International Criminal Law
- 2016-07-07The Crime of Conspiracy in International Criminal Law
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.