The Nursing Mother's Quick Reference Guide and Planner: Essential Breastfeeding Information for Mothers with New Babies
Posted on 2020-09-14, by nokia241186.
Harvard Common Press | English | 2020 | ISBN-10: 155832979X | 192 pages | PDF | 6.32 MB
by Kathleen Huggins (Author)
This is a shorter version of the best-selling book on breastfeeding, The Nursing Mother's Companion by Kathleen Huggins. This concise, easy-to-use-on-the-fly version of that classic book is ideal for busy, time-pressed new moms (and their helpers and partners). It also includes planner pages to help keep track of nursing and pumping sessions and other important details.
Breastfeeding is natural, but it is not always instinctive for either mothers or babies. Kathleen Huggins's The Nursing Mother's Companion has been a top-selling book on breastfeeding for more than 7 editions over 30 years, with more than 1.1 million copies sold. It is respected and recommended by professionals, including The International Lactation Consultant Association, Dr. T. Berry Brazelton, and The American Academy of Pediatrics, and it is well loved by new parents for its encouraging and accessible style.
Now, in this shorter quick-reference version, moms and their partners can get the answers they need in a flash,without sacrificing the breadth and accuracy of the original book. Plus, this edition adds a planner component, for scheduling nursing sessions, pump rentals and pumping sessions, weight and wellness checks, anticipated dates for weaning, and more.
Kathleen Huggins equips breastfeeding mothers with all the information they need to overcome potential difficulties and nurse their babies successfully. This up-to-date book covers:
Expressing, storing, and feeding breast milk
How to cope with breastfeeding obstacles and challenges
Managing pumping and nursing when you return to work
New-mom care for the postpartum period
Introducing solid foods
How to choose a breast pump
Deciding when to wean-and how to do it
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44566
- 2013-04-18The ActionScript 3.0 Quick Reference Guide: For Developers and Designers Using Flash CS4 Professional
- 2017-03-10Care of the Cancer Patient A Quick Reference Guide
- 2014-05-03Hand Rehabilitation: A Quick Reference Guide and Review, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2013-12-02The ActionScript 3.0 Quick Reference Guide - eazydoc.com
- 2013-05-11Hand Rehabilitation: A Quick Reference Guide and Review, 2nd Edition
- 2013-05-08Hand Rehabilitation: A Quick Reference Guide and Review, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2013-05-04The ActionScript 3.0 Quick Reference Guide
- 2012-01-28Hand Rehabilitation: A Quick Reference Guide and Review, 2nd Edition
- 2012-01-28Hand Rehabilitation: A Quick Reference Guide and Review, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2011-12-25Hand Rehabilitation: A Quick Reference Guide and Review, 2nd Edition
- 2010-01-26The Psychology of Humor: A Reference Guide and Annotated Bibliography
- 2023-01-26Excel for Beginners 2023 A Step-by-Step and Quick Reference Guide to Master the Fundamentals
- 2021-10-04The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 100 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed - Removed
- 2021-07-25A Quick Reference Guide to iPad Pro 2021 A Step by Step Guide to setup and use the New iPad Pro 2021
- 2021-04-05Sanskrit Manual: A Quick Reference Guide to the Phonology and Grammar of Classical Sanskrit
- 2019-12-16Dana Carpender's Keto Fat Gram Counter: The Quick-Reference Guide to Balancing Your Macros and Calories
- 2019-10-29Dana Carpender's Keto Fat Gram Counter The Quick-Reference Guide to Balancing Your Macros and Cal...
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The BMA Family Doctor Home Adviser: The Complete Quick-reference Guide to Symptoms and How to Deal with Them
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 100 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.