Posted on 2021-02-04, by book24h.
«The Night Land» by William Hope Hodgson
English | MP3@192 kbps | 18h 48m | 1550.3 MB
The Night Land is a classic horror novel by William Hope Hodgson.
"The Night Land is a tale of the remote future ― billions of years after the death of the sun. It is one of the most potent pieces of macabre imagination ever written . . . there is a sense of cosmic alienage, breathless mystery, and terrified expectancy unrivalled in the whole range of literature . . . this fantasy of a night-black, dead planet, with the remains of the human race concentrated in a stupendously vast metal pyramid and besieged by monstrous, hybrid, and altogether unknown forces of darkness, is something that no reader can forget." ― H. P. Lovecraft.
The tale of a heroic search for life beyond the darkness, this groundbreaking story was the first work of modern fantasy to feature a dying Earth. The inspiration for countless science fiction, fantasy, and horror novels, the book's legions of fans included Clark Ashton Smith, who remarked that "In all literature, there are few works so sheerly remarkable, so purely creative, as The Night Land."
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 46466
- 2011-10-14The Night Land
- 2013-05-05The Complete Collected Fiction of William Hope Hodgson Volume 4: The Night Land
- 2012-01-05The Intruders [Audiobook] - Michael Marshall, Read By William Hope
- 2012-01-02The Intruders [Audiobook] - Michael Marshall, Read By William Hope
- 2011-12-25The Intruders [Audiobook] - Michael Marshall, Read By William Hope
- 2011-12-22The Intruders [Audiobook] - Michael Marshall, Read By William Hope
- 2011-12-16The Intruders [Audiobook] - Michael Marshall, Read By William Hope
- 2011-12-04The Intruders [Audiobook] - Michael Marshall, Read By William Hope
- 2011-12-01The Intruders [Audiobook] - Michael Marshall, Read By William Hope
- 2011-06-10Boats of the 'Glen Carrig' and Other Nautical Adventures
- 2013-05-05Collected Complete Fiction Of William Hope Hodgson Volume 5: The Dream Of X
- 2011-10-14The Finding of the Graiken
- 2011-10-14The Ghost Pirates
- 2011-10-14The House on the Borderland
- 2011-10-14Men of the deep waters - Removed
- 2011-10-14The Boats of the 'Glen Carrig'
- 2011-10-14Carnacki, the Ghost Finder
- 2011-08-11"The Economics of Transition in the Power Sector" by William Blyth
- 2010-11-22Crusader Castles in the Holy Land 1097-1192
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.