Author: James M. Hanson
Posted on 2011-10-11, by sharebookfree.
The Next Cold War?: American Alternatives for the Twenty-First Century
James M. Hanson | Praeger | 1996-09-11 | 208 pages | English | PDF
The Next Cold War? sounds a warning: the United States may be contributing to another cold war through its competitive unilateral and regional economic policies. Whereas wars of the past usually resulted from political conflict, Hanson warns that a new cold war may result from economic conflict. This raises important questions for American policymakers. Will the United States be a world leader that promotes cooperation and unity, or will it seek to create competition and division? Will the United States address the basic problems of population, environmental deterioration, and economic stagnation in concert with other nations, or will it pursue narrow geopolitical and geoeconomic power strategies? This fascinating work explores both sides of these questions and poses alternatives that will promote world cooperation and unity.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 14387
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Next Cold War?: American Alternatives for the Twenty-First Century
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The Next Cold War?: American Alternatives for the Twenty-First Century
- 2013-07-15The Next Cold War?: American Alternatives for the Twenty-First Century (repost)
- 2011-07-20The Next Cold War?: American Alternatives for the Twenty-First Century
- 2020-03-04Arthur Miller for the Twenty-First Century: Contemporary Views of His Writings and Ideas (American Literature Readings in the 21st Century)
- 2018-07-17Superpower Rivalry And Conflict: The Long Shadow Of The Cold War On The Twenty First Century
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Twenty-first Century African American Novel and the Critique of Whiteness in Everyday Life: Blackness as Strategy for Social Change
- 2018-01-11[PDF] State Constitutions for the Twenty-first Century, Vol. 2: Drafting State Constitutions, Revisions, and Amendments (SUNY Series in American Constitutionalism)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] War and Power in the Twenty-First Century: The State, Military Power and the International System (Themes for the 21st Century Series)
- 2013-05-05Friedman, George - The Next 100 Years, A Forecast For The Twenty-First Century
- 2011-10-23America's Challenge: Engaging a Rising China in the Twenty-First Century (Carnegie Endowment for International Peace)
- 2011-10-08Managing Materials for a Twenty-first Century Military
- 2011-07-29America's Challenge: Engaging a Rising China in the Twenty-First Century (Carnegie Endowment for International Peace)
- 2009-04-11Fixing the Spy Machine: Preparing American Intelligence for the Twenty-First Century
- 2021-01-18Levinas and Camus Humanism for the Twenty-First Century
- 2021-01-09Seapower A Guide for the Twenty-First Century
- 2020-12-19Case for Interferon How a 1980s Cancer Drug Might Be the Wonder Therapy for the Twenty-First Century
- 2020-12-19Presence Philosophy, History, and Cultural Theory for the Twenty-First Century
- 2020-12-10The Open Society Paradox Why the Twenty-First Century Calls for More Openness--Not Less
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.