Posted on 2020-11-07, by nokia241186.
English | July 21, 2020 | ASIN: B0899QGJVZ | Duration: 02:51:16 |
Drawing on her 18 years of experience working remotely, plus original interviews with managers, employees, and free agents who've perfected their remote routines, Laura Vanderkam shares strategies for productivity, creativity, and health in the new corner office.
How do you do great work while sitting near the same spot where you watch Netflix? How can you be responsive without losing the focus necessary for getting things done? How can you maintain and grow your network when you spend less time face-to-face?
The key is to detach yourself from old ways of working and adopt new habits to match your new environment. Long before public health concerns pushed many of us indoors, some of the most successful people fueled their careers with carefully perfected work-from-home routines. Drawing on those profiles and her own insights, productivity expert and mother of five Laura Vanderkam reveals how to turn "being cooped up" into the ultimate career advantage. Her hacks include:
Manage by task, not time. Going to an office for eight hours makes you feel like you've done something, even if you haven't. Remote workers should set three to five ambitious goals for each day and consider the work day done when these are crossed off.
Get the rhythm right. A well-planned day features time for focused work, interactive work, and rejuvenating breaks. In place of a commute, a consciously chosen shutdown ritual keeps work from continuing all night.
Nurture connections. Wise remote workers can build broader and more effective networks than people sitting in the same cubicle five days a week.
Whether you're an introvert or an extrovert, a self-starter or someone who prefers detailed directions, you can do your clearest thinking and deepest work at home - and have more energy left over to achieve personal goals or fuel bigger professional ambitions. In fact, soon you might find it hard to imagine working any other way.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45171
- 2020-11-20The New Corner Office How the Most Successful People Work from Home [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-09The Third Door The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World's Most Successful People Launched Their Careers [Audiobook]
- 2019-03-12What the Most Successful People Do on the Weekend by Laura Vanderkam
- 2019-02-24What the Most Successful People Do on the Weekend by Laura Vanderkam
- 2018-01-16[PDF] What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: And Two Other Short Guides to Achieving More at Work and at Home [AudioBook]
- 2018-01-04[PDF] What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: And Two Other Short Guides to Achieving More at Work and at Home [AudioBook]
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Brilliant NLP: What the most successful people know, do and say (2nd Edition) (Brilliant Business)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Brilliant NLP: What the most successful people know, do and say (2nd Edition) (Brilliant Business)
- 2014-06-02Brilliant NLP - What the Most Successful People Know, Do and Say, 2 edition
- 2014-05-29Brilliant NLP: What the Most Successful People Know, Do and Say, 2 edition
- 2014-02-07What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: A Short Guide to Making Over Your Mornings - and Life
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Scores: How I Opened the Hottest Strip Club in New York City, Was Extorted out of Millions by the Gambino Family, and Became One of the Most Successful Mafia Informants in FBI History
- 2012-05-12Zhang Pengpeng - The Most Common Chinese Radicals
- 2011-11-04Implant Dentistry - The Most Promising Discipline of Dentistry
- 2011-09-09Roman's Lab Vol. 47 - The Most Brilliant Squeezes Ever in the Endgame
- 2011-08-12The Most Beautiful Mathematical Formulas
- 2019-01-31Socialized! How the Most Successful Businesses Harness the Power of Social [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Get Smart: How to Think and Act Like the Most Successful and Highest-Paid People in Every Field [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-19[PDF] How to Build a Billion Dollar App: Discover the secrets of the most successful entrepreneurs of our time
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.