Posted on 2020-04-24, by books_lover.
What is it to be morally responsible for something? Recent philosophical work reveals considerable disagreement on the question. Indeed, some theorists claim to distinguish several varieties of moral responsibility, with different conditions that must be satisfied if one is to bear responsibility of one or another of these kinds. Debate on this point turns partly on disagreement about the kinds of responses made appropriate when one is blameworthy or praiseworthy. It is generally agreed that these include "reactive attitudes" such as resentment and gratitude, but theorists disagree about the nature of these attitudes. They dispute the connections between moral responsibility, desert, and the justification of punishment as well. Many theorists take it that, whatever the appropriate responses are, they are responses to an agent's "quality of will," but there is no consensus on what this comes to. Are the agent's beliefs about the moral status of her behavior what matter, or is it w
- Ebooks list page : 43368
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Nature of Moral Responsibility: New Essays
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Nature of Moral Responsibility: New Essays
- 2012-04-18The Nature of Trends: Strategies and Concepts for Successful Investing and Trading by Ray Barros [REPOST]
- 2021-07-19The Force of an Idea New Essays on Christian Wolff's Psychology - Removed
- 2020-02-08Moral Skepticism: New Essays (Routledge Studies in Ethics and Moral Theory)
- 2019-01-15Moral Expertise New Essays from Theoretical and Clinical Bioethics - Removed
- 2019-01-11Moral Expertise New Essays from Theoretical and Clinical Bioethics
- 2018-12-25Moral Expertise New Essays from Theoretical and Clinical Bioethics
- 2018-08-18Moral Expertise: New Essays from Theoretical and Clinical Bioethics
- 2014-06-10The Theory of Contract Law: New Essays
- 2014-06-08The Theory of Contract Law: New Essays
- 2014-06-05The Theory of Contract Law: New Essays
- 2014-03-24The Uncultured Wars: Arabs, Muslims and the Poverty of Liberal Thought - New Essays (repost)
- 2013-09-22Value and Context: the Nature of Moral and Political Knowledge (Repost)
- 2012-03-20The Theory of Contract Law: New Essays
- 2012-03-14Yuck!: The Nature and Moral Significance of Disgust
- 2011-10-16The Nature of Moral Thinking
- 2011-09-25Value and Context: The Nature of Moral and Political Knowledge
- 2011-07-28The Nature of Moral Thinking
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.