Posted on 2018-09-26, by nokia241186.
MP4 | Video Codec : H.264 | Audio Codec : AAC | Video : 640 x 480, 29,970 fps 1500 kbps | Audio : AAC, 126 kbps, 44.1 kHz, 2 ch | English | Duration : 3:11:48 | 2.18 GB
More than anything else, the cornerstone of a long, healthy, and happy life is the scientifically proven link between fitness and nutrition. When you take advantage of this powerful link-by-practicing good nutritional habits and by keeping your body active-you're improving your chances of success in meeting your personal wellness goals.
But as Dr. Anthony A. Goodman knows all too well, the world is filled with and misleading myths about food and fitness. Whether promoted by businesses or celebrities, these myths and half-truths have rooted themselves in our everyday lives; so deeply, in fact, that it's often difficult to separate from fiction.
Most important of all: As scientific knowledge has much of our understanding of the body work. "When things change for the better and are based on sound principles," says Dr. Goodman, "we need to be ready and able to make changes."
Discover the scientific truths that counter popular myths about nutrition and fitness. Goodman's insightful and rewarding course, The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness. Each of these six self-contained lectures explores in great depths of the major myths, lies, and half-truths related to the key components of fitness and nutrition. You'll
examine the pros and cons of various training and eating programs,
learn strategies that will help you, discern the truth behind popular myths,
discover new ways to be healthy and physically active, and
enhance your ability to make.
Truth about the Learn Diet Exercise and
Dr. Goodman has designed each of these lectures to be focused on central subjects and subjects related to fitness and nutrition. Each lecture unpacks myths you may have some passing familiarity with you.
Myths about foods to fuel your exercise: The best diet you can follow is three good meals a day. There is one single way to eat and exercise that works for almost everyone.
Myths about proper hydration: You can never drink too much water. You should never try to hydrate yourself with anything containing caffeine.
Myths about eating and exercise habits: If you eat food before bed, you'll gain more weight. Targeted exercises on certain areas of your body.
Myths about using vitamins and supplements: You can not achieve optimal health without using multivitamins. If a supplement is natural, it's healthy and safe for you to use.
Myths about eating and exercise disorders: There's no harm in losing weight quickly. Starting a rigorous exercise.
Myths about extreme physical activity: Athletes should always load up on carbohydrates before such activity. Given enough time and training, your body can adapt to any extreme environment.
With each of these and other myths, you'll learn some of the stories about how they emerged.
Improve the Way You Eat and Exercise
You'll also gain the wealth of practical tips and skills you can use every single day to improve and enhance the way you eat and exercise. And all of them are rooted in three simple concepts. Goodman sees as vital to overall health and wellness: science, moderation, and a willingness to listen to your body.
Here are just a few of the many pieces of solid advice and medically backed information. Goodman has incorporated throughout The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness.
When working out, it's important to make sure your body has just a little more fluid and salt than it.
Make your own sports drink-with just water, fruit juice, sugar, and salt-to-save money and avoid the dangers of dangers.
One or two hours before exercising, eat a light meal of about 200 calories that is low in fat, moderate in proteins, and high in complex carbohydrates.
Stem cells from these and other numerous useful hints in these lectures. Goodman's decades as a general surgeon, professor, and lifelong athlete. Dr. Goodman, Which courses on the human body and personal wellness have a wildly popular with the Great Courses lifelong learners around the world, has carefully crafted this course to be ready and accessible.
So join him as he shows you, in just six fascinating lectures, powerful and true ways to transform your life for the better.
Names of lectures
1. Fueling Up for Fitness Routines
2. Hydration for an Active Life
3. The Skinny on Weight Loss
4. Some Facts about Vitamins and Supplements
5. Can You Get Too Much of Good Thing?
6. Going to Extremes-The Smart Way
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37239
- 2011-09-28The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [The Great Courses]
- 2018-02-27The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [Audiobook]
- 2014-01-07The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness (Audiobook - TTC)
- 2012-10-28â€‹The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2012-09-17Video Lectures on The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2012-04-06The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2012-02-17The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [The Great Courses] - M.D.
- 2012-01-02Goodman The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2011-12-14TTCVideo - Anthony A Goodman - The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2011-12-13TTC Video Anthony A. Goodman - The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness m4v guide
- 2011-12-12TTC Video - Anthony A. Goodman - The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness m4v guide [course 1981] L6
- 2011-12-11TTCVideo Anthony A Goodman The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2011-12-10Anthony A Goodman - The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2011-12-10TTCVideo - Anthony A Goodman - The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2011-12-10TTC Video - The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2011-09-30TTC Audio - The Myths Of Nutrition And Fitness
- 2011-09-27TTC Audio - The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness
- 2011-09-27The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [The Great Courses]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.