Author: Thomas Armstrong
Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Deve
Posted on 2011-07-04, by sharebookfree.
The Multiple Intelligences of Reading and Writing: Making the Words Come Alive
Thomas Armstrong | Association for Supervision & Curriculum Deve | 2011-08-04 | 160 pages | English | PDF
We normally think of reading and writing as skills that are a part of linguistic intelligence. In The Multiple Intelligences of Reading and Writing: Making the Words Come Alive, Thomas Armstrong shows how involving the other seven intelligences-logical-mathematical, spatial, bodily-kinesthetic, musical, interpersonal, intrapersonal, and naturalistic-will help students acquire reading and writing skills, especially those students who are not particularly strong in linguistic intelligence.
The Multiple Intelligences of Reading and Writing appeals to all educators who work with reading and writing skills, from the preschool teacher leading the class in phonemic awareness activities to the post-graduate professor helping students examine kinesthetic imagery in Shakespeare's plays. The book combines Howard Gardner's MI theory and recent brain research on reading and writing with historical, anthropological, biographical, and psychological perspectives on literacy. Armstrong pulls the research together to show you how to engage students by infusing the study of words with imagery, logic, oral language, physical activity, emotion, music, social involvement, and nature experiences.
Armstrong provides hundreds of ideas, strategies, tips, and resources for teaching everything from grammar and spelling to word decoding and reading comprehension. His strategic approach synthesizes the best reading and writing methods for application in preK-12 classrooms, literacy programs, speech and language pathology groups, one-to-one tutoring sessions, and all other settings where words are the focus of learning. Armstrong shows you how to empower your students with literacy skills for life.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12124
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Multiple Intelligences of Reading and Writing: Making the Words Come Alive
- 2008-12-12The Multiple Intelligences of Reading and Writing: Making the Words Come Alive
- 2019-03-12Reading and Writing Cancer How Words Heal
- 2019-03-05Reading and Writing Cancer How Words Heal
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Reading and Writing Cancer: How Words Heal
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Reading and Writing Cancer: How Words Heal
- 2011-09-27Standards for the Assessment of Reading and Writing (revised edition)
- 2011-07-16Standards for the Assessment of Reading and Writing (revised edition)
- 2021-09-16Making Your Own Days The Pleasures Of Reading And Writing Poetry
- 2021-08-23Reading and Writing Korean A Beginner's Guide to the Hangeul Writing System - A Workbook for Self-Study
- 2021-07-19Making Your Own Days The Pleasures of Reading and Writing Poetry
- 2020-12-29Standards for the Assessment of Reading and Writing
- 2020-11-24Why Digital Displays Cannot Replace Paper: The Cognitive Science of Media for Reading and Writing
- 2020-03-22The Typographic Imagination: Reading and Writing in Japan’s Age of Modern Print Media (Studies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University)
- 2020-01-01The Annotated Book in the Early Middle Ages: Practices of Reading and Writing (Utrecht Studies in Medieval Literacy) - Removed
- 2019-12-05Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT, 4th Edition (College Test Preparation) Ed 4 - Removed
- 2019-10-28Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT (College Test Preparation), 4th Edition
- 2019-05-30The Philosophy Skills Book: Exercises in Philosophical Thinking, Reading, and Writing
- 2018-09-24SAT Reading and Writing Prep Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the SAT Reading Comprehension [Kindle Edition]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.