Posted on 2021-12-28, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 64.1 GB | Duration: 59h 29m
Oxford Diploma in Economics: India, USA, Australia, S. Africa, Islam and Economics - a serious course for hard workers!
What you'll learn
This is the ONLY Udemy course to offer the Oxford Diploma for Economics
How you learn by joining in the 3000 discussions! (As at August 2021)
Trumponomics vs Bidenomics
Focusing on individual countries (eg. USA, UK, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Bulgaria, India, Italy, South Africa)
Analysis of global topics including climate change, peak oil theory, economic growth, economics of veganism
25 workbooks including COVID-19 impact: learn through discussion also the Indian economy
Analysis of pro-Brexit economic arguments
Workbooks/lectures on: USA, India, UK, Australia
The economic legacy of Theresa May (UK Prime Minister who has just resigned)
The EU Elections
Economics and decluttering
The USA Economy as at April 2020/1
A seven day course in Business Economics English
Climate change and Economics
Understand the basics of micro and macro Economics
Trumponomics and Corbynomics
Textbooks are included!
Important notice: This course is run as a HUGE class. There are 3000+ posts in the Q/A at an average of about 60 posts a day. Students from many different countries post and ask/answer questions on all aspects of Economics. Recent discussions have been about
Islam and Economics
South Africa and Economics
2021 budget and budgets in general
Modern monetary theory
This is a course where everyone learns from each other. 3000 posts means students are ENGAGED IN THE COURSE.
NEW SECTION JUNE 2021
NEW SECTION MAY 2021
The economic costs of strokes (health economics)
NEW SECTIONS APRIL 2021
1. Brexit - the update
2. Key Economic vocabulary
TWO NEW ADDITIONS CURRENT AS AT DECEMBER 2020
1. Economics workbook on Italy
2. Special new section on the stimulus package for South Africa
ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED + POSTS IN THE Q/A SECTION - A GREAT COURSE FOR DISCUSSING ECONOMICS.
Note: This course includes the Oxford Diploma - no other Udemy Economics course (by other Instructors) satisfies the criteria. If you achieve the Diploma then you will have worked very hard and learned a lot. There is a detailed video on the Oxford Diploma plus a checklist plus a 'Diploma Requirements' document
BEFORE YOU ENROL
1. Watch the Preview video
2. Watch the sample lectures
3. Thoroughly read this course description
4. Be fully aware that participation is encouraged - that means there are manuals (many!) numerous discussions (Q/A sections) and regular Education Announcements
5. To achieve the Oxford Diploma requires quite a lot of work. To acquire the Completion Certificate you can just...watch. You can choose to do either, neither or...both. Questions are responded to quickly.
6. Remember too that this course includes an OPTIONAL course in Business Economics English.
Six reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now
1. You cannot lose - 30 day refund if you really really don't like the course BUT if you DO like it
a. updated lectures
b. case studies based on very very current news items
c. detailed responses to messages
d. I constantly attempt to have a 'class atmosphere' e.g. throwing questions open to all
e. regular Announcements that are not disguised sales ploys
f. regular FREE access to numerous other courses offered by me
2. I am a lecturer/teacher in Economics by trade i.e. I teach full-time for a living. I have been Principal, Director of Studies and Head of Economics. (Oxford, UK) I have lectured in University, adult evening classes and also run over 60 seminars in the UK, Poland and the Czech Republic.
3. I am/have been an Examiner for FIVE different examination boards
4. I have 100+ books on Amazon - many of them about Business/Economics
5. The success of my students has been featured on the BBC, Daily Telegraph, The Times and I have been featured on TV in 2 countries (as well as the UK)
I make courses on Udemy primarily because I enjoy the process of causing learning. Many of my courses are to improve lives. One of the Economics courses (Dogonomics) is to raise money for charity. (100% of revenue goes to the charity) Another course (Quakernomics) raises money for an animal sanctuary. Fundamentally this course is about helping you.
What is the course about?
This course is TWENTY Economics courses in ONE! Five more added in April 2020
· Business/Economics English course for those whose first language is not English
· Covid 19 - its impact
· Egg timer economics
· Revision and Current affairs
· Prosperity and Justice UK
· One step backwards - one giant leap forwards
· Theresa May UK (Prime Minister)
· Boris and Brexit - the UK PM's pledges analysed 2 courses)
· Before...and after
· The Economy of the USA
· The Nigerian Economy
· April fools economics
· End of Course Homework: Multiple choice tests
The TWENTY courses take you through BEGINNER to ADVANCED!
Course One - Business Economics English
This is a seven day Business Economics English course for those students whose first language is not nEnglish. If you are fluent in English then skip this course.
Course Two - Egg Timer Economics
'Egg timer economics' is a series of very short lectures that illustrate key areas of the advanced Economics course. (Each lecture is about 3.5 minutes, hence the title 'Egg-timer Economics!) The course introduces key areas of micro and macroeconomics in a very straightforward way. There are also two sections on current affairs to encourage those attending the course to use news items to learn about Economics.
Each lecture (except Current Affairs) is accompanied by data response questions and a quiz.
Course Three - Corbynomics
Jeremy Corbyn leads the Labour Party in the UK. 'Corbynomics' has certainly captured the attention of the young.
BUT what IS 'Corbynomics'?
This part examines the Labour Party's Economic policies
Course Four - Trumponomics
An examination of the economic policies of President Trump and America.
Note: Read through the Announcements and Q/A for further discussions
Course Five- Revision Lectures
There are three elements to this course
· current news items
· rapid fire questions about the economics in the news
· revision lectures
Course Six - World Economics
We look at individual economies of the world - starting with the UK
Back to basics but also a giant leap forward - go and look!
· aggregate demand
· aggregate supply
· confidence and AD
· economies of Australia, America, Sweden and the UK
· impact of Brexit
· international trade
· government economic policy
· savings/savings ratio
· Twitter as an investment tool
· The economic legacy of Theresa May, the UK Prime Minister who has just resigned (May 2019)
· The European Elections
The UK has a new Prime Minister. He has made a series of pledges about the economy.
These are analysed.
Courses Ten and Eleven
A Before..and After course which measures your progress.
The Economic impact of COVID-19 (and a workbook)
The Economy of the USA
Current as at April 2020 we look at the USA and COVID...and the impact. But we also look at whether Americans are happy with their economy.
The Nigerian Economy
We consider the macro areas of the Nigerian Economy
April Fools economics
Created specifically for April 1st we look at Economic hoaxes.
End of Course Homework: Multiple choice tests
Many many extra lectures and times tests on multiple choice - micro and macro
What terminology would you expect the audience to use to find your course?
The terminology is common business language - as found in newspapers. Therefore terms such as 'fiscal policy' and 'monetary policy' are used. Students are encouraged to use the Q/A option to raise points and questions. These questions will very quickly be responded to. Remember too that there is an 'Economics English' course included.
What kind of materials are included?
200+ short lectures and some documents that a) test whether the student had understood/remembered the key elements of the lecture and b) questions encouraging to do their own research. In that way the course continues beyond the video.
How long will the course take to complete?
Assuming the student has 2 hours a day , the course could easily be covered in ten weeks. However, one of the purposes of the course is to enthuse the student and the questions asked may encourage the student to spend hours reading newspaper articles. There are also 24 workbooks that, if filled in, will easily take another 120 hours. (This is a very intensive course!)
How is the course structured?
The lectures follow the standard Advanced Economic syllabus. So, video, then an extension document. Then the next video. There are many, many revision questions.
Why take this course?
So many reasons!
1. To quickly gain an understanding of micro and macro economics
2. To be able to assess and evaluate America's economic policies
3. To be able to assess and evaluate the UK's 'alternative' economic policies
4. In the final extended section you can thoroughly test yourself and really see if you understand the economics behind current articles. These lectures are boosted by repeats of earlier lectures. Thus: R-E-V-I-S-I-O-N
Who this course is for
Students who will participate - and learn - in discussions
Anyone wanting to progress from Beginner to Advanced in Economics
Those who learn through a variety of styles
All those beginning Economics and want bite-sized chunks
Someone who wants to master the basics in order to understand the complex
Those who like REVISION LESSONS, case studies and questions
Everyone who likes regular updates to their knowledge through discussion
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 50765
- 2022-07-18The Most Comprehensive (70 Hrs! ) Economics Course (Diploma)
- 2022-01-15The Most Comprehensive (60 hrs! ) Economics Course (Diploma)
- 2022-09-08The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course Online
- 2022-07-30The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course Online
- 2022-07-19The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course Online
- 2022-07-19The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course Online by Dan Yang
- 2022-07-18The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course Online
- 2022-07-15The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course Online
- 2022-03-22The MOST Extensive, (83 hrs) Accredited, Art Therapy Course
- 2022-03-04Udemy - The MOST Extensive (83 hrs) Accredited, Art Therapy Course
- 2021-09-18The Most Comprehensive Web Development Course
- 2021-08-03The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course Online
- 2021-06-16Arabic Language The most comprehensive Arabic course 2021
- 2021-06-13The MOST Comprehensive (540 lectures!) Art Therapy Course
- 2021-02-22The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course
- 2021-02-09The Most Comprehensive Web Development Course
- 2021-02-04Udemy - The Most Comprehensive Web Development Course
- 2021-02-03The Most Comprehensive Web Development Course
- 2020-05-09The Most Comprehensive Web Development Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.