The Mind of the Leader: How to Lead Yourself, Your People, and Your Organization for Extraordinary Results [Audiobook]
Posted on 2020-10-11, by nokia241186.
English | July 18, 2018 | ASIN: B07FF4K36L |
Join the global movement that's making corporations more people-centric to achieve great results.
The world is facing a global leadership crisis. Seventy-seven percent of leaders think they do a good job of engaging their people, yet 88 percent of employees say their leaders don't engage enough. There is also a high level of suffering in the workplace: 35 percent of employees would forgo a pay raise to see their leaders fired. This is an enormous waste of human talent - despite the fact that $46 billion is spent each year on leadership development.
Based on extensive research, including assessments of more than 35,000 leaders and interviews with 250 C-level executives, The Mind of the Leader concludes that organizations and leaders aren't meeting employees' basic human needs of finding meaning, purpose, connection, and genuine happiness in their work.
But more than a description of the problem, The Mind of the Leader offers a radical, yet practical, solution. To solve the leadership crisis, organizations need to put people at the center of their strategy. They need to develop managers and executives who lead with three core mental qualities: mindfulness, selflessness, and compassion.
Using real-world inspirational examples from Marriott, Accenture, McKinsey & Company, LinkedIn, and many more, The Mind of the Leader shows how this new kind of leadership turns conventional leadership thinking upside down. It represents a radical redefinition of what it takes to be an effective leader - and a practical, hard-nosed solution to every organization's engagement and execution problems.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44835
- 2018-11-01Follow the Leader How Voters Respond To Politicians' Policies And Performance
- 2019-07-11Telling Fairy Tales in the Boardroom How to Make Sure Your Organization Lives Happily Ever After
- 2018-04-10The Best Seat in the House How I Woke Up One Tuesday and Was Paralyzed for Life
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Telling Fairy Tales in the Boardroom: How to Make Sure Your Organization Lives Happily Ever After - Removed
- 2009-04-04The Best Seat in the House: How I Woke Up One Tuesday and Was Paralyzed for Life
- 2012-04-17The Penguin and the Leviathan: How Cooperation Triumphs over Self-Interest
- 2011-11-06The Penguin and the Leviathan: How Cooperation Triumphs over Self-Interest
- 2018-05-09Minority Leader How to Lead from the Outside and Make Real Change [Audiobook] - Removed
- 2018-05-07Minority Leader: How to Lead from the Outside and Make Real Change [Audiobook] - Removed
- 2018-05-02Minority Leader: How to Lead from the Outside and Make Real Change - Removed
- 2020-05-25Pirates In the Navy - How Innovators Lead Transformation
- 2020-05-23Pirates In The Navy: How Innovators Lead Transformation
- 2020-05-01Stacking the Deck: How to Lead Breakthrough Change Against Any Odds
- 2019-01-15The Life-Giving Leader Learning to Lead from Your Truest Self [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-11The Life-Giving Leader Learning to Lead from Your Truest Self [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-25The Life-Giving Leader Learning to Lead from Your Truest Self [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-23The Leader In You How to Win Friends, Influence People and Succeed in a Changing World
- 2018-07-29The Leader In You How to Win Friends, Influence People and Succeed in a Changing World
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Brainworks: The Mind-bending Science of How You See, What You Think, and Who You Are
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.