Posted on 2014-01-31. By anonymous.
English | 2007-07-30 | ISBN: 052170877X | 217 pages | PDF | 2.7 mb
This undergraduate textbook covers the key material for a typical first course in logic, in particular presenting a full mathematical account of the most important result in logic, the Completeness Theorem for first-order logic. Looking at a series of interesting systems, increasing in complexity, then proving and discussing the Completeness Theorem for each, the author ensures that the number of new concepts to be absorbed at each stage is manageable, whilst providing lively mathematical applications throughout. Unfamiliar terminology is kept to a minimum, no background in formal set-theory is required, and the book contains proofs of all the required set theoretical results. The reader is taken on a journey starting with KÃ¶nig's Lemma, and progressing via order relations, Zorn's Lemma, Boolean algebras, and propositional logic, to completeness and compactness of first-order logic. As applications of the work on first-order logic, two final chapters provide introductions to model theory and nonstandard analysis.
Hurry to download today, because tomorrow file may not be available!!!
- Ebooks list page : 24980
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Mathematics of Logic: A Guide to Completeness Theorems and their Applications
- 2007-12-09The Mathematics of Logic A Guide to Completeness Theorems and their Applications
- 2019-01-03After the War Zone A Practical Guide for Returning Troops and Their Families
- 2017-12-11[PDF] After the War Zone: A Practical Guide for Returning Troops and Their Families
- 2014-03-27The Casual Sky Observer's Guide: Stargazing with Binoculars and Small Telescopes (repost) - Removed
- 2014-02-19The Practitioner's Handbook: A Guide for Counsellors, Psychotherapists and Counselling Psychologists (repost)
- 2012-05-30The Practitioner's Handbook: A Guide for Counsellors, Psychotherapists and Counselling Psychologists (Repost)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Monge-Ampere Equation (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications) - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Parabolic Problems: The Herbert Amann Festschrift (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations in Geometry and Physics: The 1995 Barrett Lectures (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications) - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Contributions to Nonlinear Elliptic Equations and Systems: A Tribute to Djairo Guedes de Figueiredo on the Occasion of his 80th Birthday (Progress in ... Equations and Their Applications) - Removed
- 2014-01-16The Aptamer Handbook: Functional Oligonucleotides and Their Applications (repost)
- 2013-12-07Ozonation of Water and Waste Water: A Practical Guide to Understanding Ozone and its Applications (repost)
- 2013-11-09Random Fields on the Sphere: Representation, Limit Theorems and Cosmological Applications [Repost]
- 2013-10-30Beating Your Eating Disorder: A Cognitive-Behavioral Self-Help Guide for Adult Sufferers and their Carers [Repost]
- 2013-04-02Ambulatory Impedance Cardiography: The Systems and their Applications [Repost]
- 2013-03-27Beating Your Eating Disorder: A Cognitive-Behavioral Self-Help Guide for Adult Sufferers and their Carers (repost)
- 2013-01-13Dawn of the Belle Epoque: The Paris of Monet, Zola, Bernhardt, Eiffel, Debussy, Clemenceau, and Their Friends (repost)
- 2012-01-13Parabolic Problems: The Herbert Amann Festschrift (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications) - Christoph Walker
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.