Posted on 2014-04-25. By anonymous.
English | 2012 | ISBN-10: 0521195837 | 340 pages | PDF | 4 MB
For almost every student of physics, the first course on quantum theory raises a lot of puzzling questions and creates a very uncertain picture of the quantum world. This book presents a clear and detailed exposition of the fundamental concepts of quantum theory: states, effects, observables, channels and instruments.
It introduces several up-to-date topics, such as state discrimination, quantum tomography, measurement disturbance and entanglement distillation. A separate chapter is devoted to quantum entanglement. The theory is illustrated with numerous examples, reflecting recent developments in the field. The treatment emphasises quantum information, though its general approach makes it a useful resource for graduate students and researchers in all subfields of quantum theory. Focusing on mathematically precise formulations, the book summarises the relevant mathematics.
- Ebooks list page : 26438
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Mathematical Language of Quantum Theory: From Uncertainty to Entanglement
- 2014-01-26The Mathematical Language of Quantum Theory: From Uncertainty to Entanglement - eazydoc.com
- 2013-03-14The Mathematical Language of Quantum Theory: From Uncertainty to Entanglement
- 2020-05-01QUANTUM PHYSICS for Beginners in 90 Minutes without Math: All the major ideas of quantum mechanics, from quanta to entanglement, in simple language
- 2011-12-08The Lorentz group and harmonic analysis (The Mathematical physics monograph series) by Werner Ruhl
- 2020-10-22GUITAR MUSIC THEORY: An Essential Beginner's Guide To Learn The Realms Of Guitar Music Theory From A Z
- 2020-06-19The General Principles of Quantum Theory
- 2020-02-04The Development of Elementary Quantum Theory (SpringerBriefs in History of Science and Technology)
- 2020-02-03Foundations of Quantum Mechanics: An Exploration of the Physical Meaning of Quantum Theory (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2019-11-25Fundamental Mathematical Structures of Quantum Theory: Spectral Theory, Foundational Issues, Symmetries, Algebraic Formulation
- 2019-07-10Fundamental Mathematical Structures of Quantum Theory
- 2019-01-15The Mathematical Aspects of Quantum Maps - Removed
- 2019-01-10The Mathematical Aspects of Quantum Maps
- 2018-12-28The Mathematical Aspects of Quantum Maps
- 2018-12-14The Electromagnetic Origin of Quantum Theory and Light
- 2018-11-15The General Principles of Quantum Theory
- 2018-01-15[PDF] An Introduction to the Mathematical Structure of Quantum Mechanics: A Short Course for Mathematicians (Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Development of Prime Number Theory : From Euclid to Hardy and Littlewood - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The General Principles of Quantum Theory
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.