The Manager Mom Epidemic: How Moms Got Stuck Doing Everything for Their Families and What They Can Do About It
Posted on 2019-12-17, by rizentrop.
Are you a mom who does it all? This is the book for you. It's impossible to deny―most moms continue to do way more household work and childcare than most dads. Working full time, raising kids, cooking dinner, making sure every appointment and activity is lined up and that everyone gets there on time... no wonder you're tired! But despite all the books and articles lamenting the crushing mental load and emotional labor women bear for their families, no one has come up with a plan to actually make things change. Until now. The Manager Mom Epidemic is the first book that not only acknowledges the fact that moms are burning out, but shows you how to transfer responsibility for daily tasks from yourself to your partner and also (gasp!) your kids. Clinical psychologist and child discipline expert Thomas W. Phelan, PhD explains how we got into this mess in the first place, and how we can get out of it through a calm, systematic approach to teaching our families how to take initiative and co
- Ebooks list page : 42155
- 2011-08-21The Five-Year Party How Colleges Have Given Up on Educating Your Child and What You Can Do About It
- 2011-04-19Craig Brandon - The Five-Year Party: How Colleges Have Given Up on Educating Your Child and What You Can Do About It - Removed
- 2011-01-20The Five-Year Party: How Colleges Have Given Up on Educating Your Child and What You Can Do About It - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] American Wasteland: How America Throws Away Nearly Half of Its Food (and What We Can Do About It)
- 2014-02-02American Wasteland: How America Throws Away Nearly Half of Its Food (and What We Can Do About It)
- 2022-08-02The Whitehall Effect How Whitehall Became the Enemy of Great Public Services - and What We Can Do About it
- 2022-06-26Taking the Heat How Climate Change Is Affecting Your Mind, Body, and Spirit and What You Can Do About It [Audiobook]
- 2022-06-24Bright Green Lies How the Environmental Movement Lost Its Way and What We Can Do About It [Audiobook...
- 2021-11-28Future Minds How the Digital Age is Changing Our Minds, Why this Matters and What We Can Do About It
- 2021-02-23The Worry Trick: How Your Brain Tricks You into Expecting the Worst and What You Can Do About It [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-18Free Is Bad: How The Free Web Hurt Privacy, Truth and Democracy..and what you can do about it
- 2020-07-14Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy – and What We Can Do About It - Removed
- 2020-04-27Cognitive Self Change: How Offenders Experience the World and What We Can Do About It
- 2019-11-07Pinched How the Great Recession Has Narrowed Our Futures and What We Can Do About It
- 2019-08-25Pinched How the Great Recession Has Narrowed Our Futures and What We Can Do About It - Removed
- 2019-07-29$(Top) - Why You Should Read The Big Ones: How Natural Disasters Have Shaped Us and What We Can Do about Them by Lucy Jones Online or Download [PDF MOBI EPUB] - Removed
- 2019-07-12$(Top) - Why You Should Read The New Urban Crisis: How Our Cities Are Increasing Inequality, Deepening Segregation, and Failing the Middle Class-and What We Can Do About It by Richard Florida Online or Download [PDF MOBI EPUB]
- 2018-10-14The Big Ones How Natural Disasters Have Shaped Us (And What We Can Do About Them) - Removed
- 2018-10-06Africa Doesn't Matter How the West Has Failed the Poorest Continent and What We Can Do About It
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.