The Making of Indigeneity, Curriculum History, and the Limits of Diversity (Routledge Research in Educational Equality and Diversity)
Posted on 2020-02-19, by books_lover.
Conceptually rich and grounded in cutting-edge research, this book addresses the often-overlooked roles and implications of diversity and indigeneity in curriculum. Taking a multidisciplinary approach to the development of teacher education in Guatemala, López provides a historical and transnational understanding of how "indigenous" has been negotiated as a subject/object of scientific inquiry in education. Moving beyond the generally accepted "common sense" markers of diversity such as race, gender, and ethnicity, López focuses on the often-ignored histories behind the development of these markers, and the crucial implications these histories have in education – in Guatemala and beyond – today.
- Ebooks list page : 42725
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Race and Colorism in Education (Routledge Research in Educational Equality and Diversity)
- 2020-02-08Church and Censorship in Eighteenth-Century Italy: Governing Reading in the Age of Enlightenment (Routledge Research in Early Modern History)
- 2012-01-29Victorian Houses and their Details - Helen Long BA Hons History And History Of Art MA PhD - Brighton University
- 2012-01-12A Review of the U.S. Global Change Research Program s Draft Strategic Plan
- 2011-12-17Victorian Houses and their Details - Helen Long BA Hons History And History Of Art MA PhD - Brighton University
- 2011-12-06Victorian Houses and their Details - Helen Long BA Hons History And History Of Art MA PhD - Brighton University
- 2011-12-04Victorian Houses and their Details - Helen Long BA Hons History And History Of Art MA PhD - Brighton University
- 2020-08-24Neoliberal Bodies and the Gendered Fat Body (Routledge Research in Gender and Society)
- 2020-03-14Regulation and Supervision of the OTC Derivatives Market (Routledge Research in Finance and Banking Law)
- 2019-12-24Beyond Human Rights and the War on Terror (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law) - Removed
- 2019-12-08Normativity, Meaning, and the Promise of Phenomenology (Routledge Research in Phenomenology) - Removed
- 2019-12-08Education and the Production of Space (Routledge Research in Education Policy and Politics)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Universal Jurisdiction in International Criminal Law: The Debate and the Battle for Hegemony (Routledge Research in International Law)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Mapping Space, Sense, and Movement in Florence: Historical GIS and the Early Modern City (Routledge Research in Digital Humanities)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Spirituality, Community, and Race Consciousness in Adult Higher Education: Breaking the Cycle of Racialization (Routledge Research in Education)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Black Citizenship and Authenticity in the Civil Rights Movement (Routledge Research in Race and Ethnicity)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Politics of Cyberconflict (Routledge Research in Information Technology and Society)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Politics of Place and the Limits of Redistribution (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Politics of Place and the Limits of Redistribution (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.