Posted on 2014-01-15. By anonymous.
2012 | 570 Pages | ISBN: 052181927X | PDF | 14 MB
The magnetotelluric method is a technique for imaging the electrical conductivity and structure of the Earth, from the near surface down to the 410 km transition zone and beyond. This book forms the first comprehensive overview of magnetotellurics from the salient physics and its mathematical representation, to practical implementation in the field, data processing, modeling and geological interpretation. Electromagnetic induction in 1-D, 2-D and 3-D media is explored, building from first principles, and with thorough coverage of the practical techniques of time series processing, distortion, numerical modeling and inversion. The fundamental principles are illustrated with a series of case histories describing geological applications. Technical issues, instrumentation and field practices are described for both land and marine surveys. This book provides a rigorous introduction to magnetotellurics for academic researchers and advanced students and will be of interest to industrial practitioners and geoscientists wanting to incorporate rock conductivity into their interpretations.
- Ebooks list page : 24700
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Magnetotelluric Method: Theory and Practice
- 2022-11-21The Independence of the Judiciary in Bangladesh Exploring the Gap Between Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2022-08-15Governance In The Information Era Theory And Practice Of Policy Informatics
- 2022-03-13Counseling the Culturally Diverse: Theory and Practice 9th Edition
- 2021-09-01Trust, Organizations and the Digital Economy Theory and Practice
- 2021-04-14The Colonial State: Theory and Practice
- 2021-04-11The Colonial State: Theory and Practice
- 2021-02-15Economic Empowerment of Women in the Islamic World: Theory and Practice
- 2021-01-25Forecasting with the Theta Method Theory and Applications
- 2021-01-22Public Relations in the Nonprofit Sector Theory and Practice
- 2021-01-12Economic Empowerment of Women in the Islamic World: Theory and Practice
- 2020-06-18Logistics and Supply Chain Innovation Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice
- 2020-05-30Logistics and Supply Chain Innovation Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice
- 2020-05-11Thinking about Animals in the Age of the Anthropocene (Ecocritical Theory and Practice)
- 2020-05-05Public Relations in the Nonprofit Sector: Theory and Practice (Routledge Research in Public Relations)
- 2019-11-22Forecasting With The Theta Method: Theory and Applications
- 2019-03-05Identification and Control The Gap between Theory and Practice
- 2019-03-03Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method Theory and Applications
- 2019-02-23Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method Theory and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.