Posted on 2020-09-14, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN: B01COPU8Z0 | 2016 | 8 hours and 21 minutes | M4B 64 kbps | 227 MB
From the end of the 19th century through the first decades of the 20th, the United States experienced unprecedented structural change. Advances in communication and manufacturing technology brought about a revolution for major industries such as railroads, coal, and steel. The still-growing nation established economic, political, and cultural entanglements with forces overseas. Local strikes in manufacturing, urban transit, and construction placed labor issues front and center in political campaigns, legislative corridors, church pulpits, and newspapers of the era.
The Long Gilded Age considers the interlocking roles of politics, labor, and internationalism in the ideologies and institutions that emerged at the turn of the 20th century. Presenting a new twist on central themes of American labor and working-class history, Leon Fink examines how the American conceptualization of free labor played out in iconic industrial strikes and how "freedom" in the workplace became overwhelmingly tilted toward individual property rights at the expense of larger community standards. He investigates the legal and intellectual centers of progressive thought, situating American policy actions within an international context.
The Long Gilded Age offers both transnational and comparative looks at a formative era in American political development, placing this tumultuous period within a worldwide confrontation between the capitalist marketplace and social transformation.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44568
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Long Gilded Age: American Capitalism and the Lessons of a New World Order
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Battle of Bretton Woods: John Maynard Keynes, Harry Dexter White, and the Making of a New World Order
- 2014-04-27The Battle of Bretton Woods: John Maynard Keynes, Harry Dexter White, and the Making of a New World Order
- 2013-04-08The Battle of Bretton Woods: John Maynard Keynes, Harry Dexter White, and the Making of a New World Order
- 2013-03-26Of Paradise and Power: America and Europe in the New World Order (Audiobook)
- 2013-06-17What Is America?: A Short History of the New World Order (Audiobook)
- 2013-06-06What Is America?: A Short History of the New World Order (Audiobook)
- 2013-06-06What Is America?: A Short History of the New World Order [Audiobook]
- 2012-02-21The Gilded Age - Mark Twain And Charles Dudley Warner
- 2021-01-16American Capitalism and the Changing Role of Government
- 2019-11-21Overripe Economy: American Capitalism and the Crisis of Democracy
- 2012-05-12Battle Colors Volume III: Insignia and Tactical Markings Of The Ninth Air Force In World War Two
- 2011-06-11The Murder of Jim Fisk for the Love of Josie Mansfield: A Tragedy of the Gilded Age (American Portraits)
- 2021-03-24Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People
- 2021-02-23Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People
- 2021-02-08Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People
- 2021-01-25Psychological Warfare and the New World Order The Secret War Against the American People
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Knowledge and Power: The Information Theory of Capitalism and How it is Revolutionizing our World (NONE)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.