Posted on 2020-05-30, by Jockerss.
The Life-Saving Divorce Hope for People Leaving Destructive Relationships
epub | 1.11 MB | English | Author :Gretchen Baskerville | 2020 | Life Saving Press
Book Description :
You Can Love God and Still Get a Divorce
And get this, God will still love you. Really.
Are you in a destructive marriage? One of emotional, physical, or verbal abuse? Infidelity? Neglect?
If yes, you know you need to escape, but you're probably worried about going against God's will. I have good ne for you. You might need to divorce to save your life and sanity. And God is right beside you.
In The Life-Saving Divorce You'll Learn:
- How to know if you should stay or if you should go.
- The four key Bible verses that support divorce for infidelity, neglect, and physical and/or emotional abuse.
- Twenty-seven myths about divorce that aren't true for many Christians.
- Why a divorce is likely the absolute best thing for your children.
- How to deal with friends and family who disapprove of divorce.
- How to find safe friends and churches after a divorce.
If you need a Life-Saving Divorce, there is hope for you, your faith, and your kids!
"Gretchen is giving freedom for captives. She helped me think deeply about deeply held wrong ideas related to divorce!"
-Pastor Neil Schori, pastor at The Edge Church, key witness in the Drew Peterson murder case
"When I think of Gretchen, I think of the words: Needed, truth-telling, hope. She filled in the data and research behind the things I knew by experience, both personally and from others I know. There is so much bad Christian advice that doesn't acknowledge destructive marriage and abuse, this truth is so needed in the world." - Jodi Pompa, Twitter
"Necessary, overdue, comforting. Gretchen helped me realize so many people are struggling with false guilt over this issue." -Rachel Ramer
"Sympathetic, liberating, rational. She helped me not feel the pressure of having to sustain a marriage on my own and [helped me understand] that divorce is a valid option instead of continually being made to feel less than or staying with someone who doesn't want to stay with you." -Jeffrey Lewis
"Refreshing, eye- opening, life-changing. She helped me get rid of the guilt I felt for divorcing my abusive husband." - Sarah Smith
"She's an advocate, empowerer, and strong. She helps release shame for being a divorced Christian woman." -Sandi Moore
"Gretchen is supportive, unapologetic, and confirming. She helped me understand I am not alone in my divorce walk. That the Christian community need not vilify already damaged spouses who have to seek divorce." -Holli Lewis
Category : | Divorce, Divorce, Christian Counseling & Recovery
Download link Here
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload | | DropApk
Thanks for downloading The Life-Saving Divorce Hope for People Leaving Destructive Relationships :
- Ebooks list page : 43741
- 2017-11-14[PDF] New Hope for People with Bipolar Disorder: Your Friendly, Authoritative Guide to the Latest in Traditional and Complementary Solutions
- 2017-01-17[PDF] New Hope for People with Bipolar Disorder: Your Friendly, Authoritative Guide to the Latest in Traditional and Complementary Solutions
- 2012-05-18The Illustrated Red Baron: The Life and Times of Manfred von Richthofen
- 2012-03-07Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla: Biography of a Genius (Audiobook) By Marc J. Seifer, read by Simon Prebble
- 2021-07-29Built Through Courage: Face Your Fears to Live the Life You Were Meant For
- 2021-04-23The Money Book for Freelancers, Part Timers, and the Self Employed: The Only Personal Finance System for People with Not
- 2021-04-15The Money Book for Freelancers, Part Timers, and the Self Employed: The Only Personal Finance System for People with Not
- 2021-03-25The Book About Getting Older: (For People Who Don't Want to Talk About It) [Audiobook] P2P
- 2021-03-21The Book About Getting Older (For People Who Don't Want to Talk About It) [Audiobook]-P2P
- 2020-08-27The Life Plan: Simple Strategies for a Meaningful Life
- 2020-08-10Worth It - Overcome Your Fears and Embrace the Life You Were Made For
- 2020-04-11Fear Is Not the Boss of You: How to Get Out of Your Head and Live the Life You Were Made For
- 2020-03-31How to Be Happy & Have the Life You Want: Tools For Success
- 2020-01-14How to Be Happy & Have the Life You Want Tools For Success
- 2019-12-16Joy Seeker: Let Go of What's Holding You Back So You Can Live the Life You Were Made For - Removed
- 2019-06-26The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living An Expert Guide to Making the Life-Saving Benefits...
- 2019-06-25The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living An Expert Guide to Making the Life-Saving Benefits...
- 2019-01-03The Life Plan Simple Strategies for a Meaningful Life
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Counselling and the Life Course (Professional Skills for Counsellors Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.