Posted on 2018-11-28, by voska89.
The Lexicon-Syntax Interface: Perspectives from South Asian languages (Linguistik Aktuell/Linguistics Today, Book 209) by Pritha Chandra and Richa Srishti
English | 2014 | ISBN: 902725592X | ISBN-13: 9789027255921 | 282 pages | PDF | 3,4 MB
The present collection offers fresh perspectives on the lexicon-syntax interface, drawing on novel data from South Asian languages like Bangla, Hindi-Urdu, Kashmiri, Kannada, Malayalam, Manipuri, Punjabi, and Telugu.
It covers different phenomena like adjectives, nominal phrases, ditransitives, light verbs, middles, passives, causatives, agreement, and pronominal clitics, while trying to settle the theoretical tensions underlying the interaction of the lexicon with the narrow syntactic component. All the chapters critically survey previous analyses in detail, suggesting how these may or may not be extended to South Asian languages. Novel explanations are proposed, which handle not only the novel data presented here, but also pave alternative ways to look at issues of minimalist architecture.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37935
- 2014-04-16The Lexicon-Syntax Interface: Perspectives from South Asian languages
- 2011-08-02Functional Structure(s), Form and Interpretation: Perspectives from East Asian Languages (Routledge Studies in Asian Linguistics)
- 2011-07-17Functional Structure(s), Form and Interpretation: Perspectives from East Asian Languages (Routledge Studies in Asian Linguistics)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Bioarchaeology and Climate Change: A View from South Asian Prehistory (Bioarchaeological Interpretations of the Human Past: Local, Regional, and Global)
- 2012-03-14The Biolinguistic Enterprise: New Perspectives on the Evolution and Nature of the Human Language Faculty By Anna Maria Di Sciullo, Cedric Boeckx
- 2020-12-30XO A Theory of the Morphology-Syntax Interface
- 2020-06-25Regulating the Financial Sector in the Era of Globalization Perspectives from Poli...
- 2020-05-05The Sense of Self: Perspectives from Science and Zen Buddhism
- 2020-03-04Minorities and Populism – Critical Perspectives from South Asia and Europe (Philosophy and Politics - Critical Explorations)
- 2020-01-01Mindfulness in the Academy: Practices and Perspectives from Scholars
- 2019-12-18The Rise of Authoritarianism in the Western Balkans (New Perspectives on South-East Europe)
- 2019-07-15Hydrological Processes of the Danube River Basin Perspectives from the Danubian Countries - Removed
- 2018-11-02The Making of Finance: Perspectives from the Social Sciences
- 2018-11-02The Making of Finance Perspectives from the Social Sciences
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Sense of Self: Perspectives from Science and Zen Buddhism - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Health Communication in the Changing Media Landscape: Perspectives from Developing Countries (Global Transformations in Media and Communication Research - A Palgrave and IAMCR Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Cancer and the LGBT Community: Unique Perspectives from Risk to Survivorship - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Multi-lingual Information Access in South Asian Languages: Second and Third Workshop of the Forum for Information Retrieval, FIRE 2010 and FIRE 2011, ... 2-4, 2011 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Sustainability in the Global Supply Chain: Perspectives from the Cotton Product Life Cycle
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.