Posted on 2012-04-25. By anonymous.
English | 2003-10-01 | ISBN: 0387019855 | PDF | 251 pages | 1.57 MB
KE is applied to the four major equating designs and to both Chain Equating and Post-Stratification Equating for the Non-Equivalent groups with Anchor Test Design. It will be an important reference for several groups: (a) Statisticians (b) Practitioners and (c) Instructors in psychometric and measurement programs. The authors assume some familiarity with linear and equipercentile test equating, and with matrix algebra.
- Ebooks list page : 18361
- 2019-01-31The Kernel Method of Test Equating - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Kernel Method of Test Equating (Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] The Kernel Method of Test Equating (Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2011-10-22The Kernel Method of Test Equating
- 2009-10-12The Kernel Method of Test Equating (Statistics for Social Science and Behavorial Sciences)
- 2007-08-15[request]The Kernel Method of Test Equating
- 2014-01-18The Factorization Method for Inverse Problems (repost)
- 2013-12-07The Muse Method for Usability Engineering (repost)
- 2013-07-17The Flexbrain Method (6 Audio CD) (Repost)
- 2013-05-14The Silva Method - Silva Mind Control repost
- 2013-05-03On the Science of Uncertainty: The Biographical Method in Social Research (repost)
- 2012-04-257 Steps to a Pain Free Life (How to Rapidly Relieve Back & Neck Pain Using the Mackenzie Method) by Robin McKenzie (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-04-04Graph Colouring and the Probabilistic Method by Michael Molloy (Repost)
- 2011-03-05Discovering Life, Manufacturing Life: How the experimental method shaped life sciences (repost)
- 2022-08-01Visualization for Weight Loss The Gabriel Method Guide to Using Your Mind to Transform Your Body (Repost)
- 2022-07-13Slope Stability Analysis by the Limit Equilibrium Method Fundamentals and Methods (Repost)
- 2019-05-12T3 Live - Trading the Pristine Method [Repost]
- 2019-01-03Crash Test Girl An Unlikely Experiment in Using the Scientific Method to Answer Life's Toughest Questions - Removed
- 2018-05-31Crash Test Girl An Unlikely Experiment in Using the Scientific Method to Answer Life's Toughest Questions [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.