Posted on 2021-08-03, by book24h.
The Jewish Apocalyptic Tradition and the Shaping of the New Testament Thought By Benjamin E. Reynolds (Author, Editor), Loren T. Stuckenbruck (Editor)
2017 | 395 Pages | ISBN: 1451492669 | PDF | 6 MB
The contemporary study of Jewish apocalypticism today recognizes the wealth and diversity of ancient traditions concerned with the "unveiling" of heavenly mattersunderstood to involve revealed wisdom, the revealed resolution of time, and revealed cosmologyin marked contrast to an earlier focus on eschatology as such. The shift in focus has had a more direct impact on the study of ancient "pseudepigraphic" literature, however, than in New Testament studies, where the narrower focus on eschatological expectation remains dominant. In this Companion, an international team of scholars draws out the implications of the newest scholarship for the variety of New Testament writings. Each entry presses the boundaries of current discussion regarding the nature of apocalypticism in application to a particular New Testament author. The cumulative effect is to reveal, as never before, early Christianity, its Christology, cosmology, and eschatology, as expressions of tendencies in Second Temple Judaism.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 48792
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2018-10-14The Use of Daniel in Jewish Apocalyptic Literature and in the Revelation of St. John
- 2018-08-24The Use of Daniel in Jewish Apocalyptic Literature and in the Revelation of St. John
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Living Judaism: The Complete Guide to Jewish Belief, Tradition, and Practice
- 2016-12-23[PDF] Living Judaism: The Complete Guide to Jewish Belief, Tradition, and Practice
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2012-01-07Stephen Sondheim and Andrew Lloyd Webber: The New Musical
- 2008-02-05Living Judaism: The Complete Guide to Jewish Belief, Tradition, and Practice
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Into the World of the New Testament: Greco-Roman and Jewish Texts and Contexts
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Just James: The Brother of Jesus in History and Tradition (Studies on Personalities of the New Testament)
- 2012-06-07DC Comics: The New 52 - Week 1
- 2012-03-20The New Flora of the Volcanic Island of Krakatau By Ernst Alfred, A.C. Seward
- 2012-01-15Watershed Management for Potable Water Supply: Assessing the New York City Strategy - Committee To Review The New York City Watershed Management Strategy, National Research Council, Nati
- 2011-12-29The New York Times Audio Digest - February 02, 2011
- 2011-12-29Wrestling With Angels: A Study of the Relationship Between Angels and Humans in Ancient Jewish Literature and the New Testament - Kevin P. Sullivan
- 2011-12-28Wrestling With Angels: A Study of the Relationship Between Angels and Humans in Ancient Jewish Literature and the New Testament - Kevin P. Sullivan
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.