Posted on 2009-04-13. By anonymous.
Publisher: HarperCollinsPublishers 2005 | 137 Pages | ISBN: 0060755512 | PDF | 1.2 MB
Lamm a practicing internist and expert on male sexual health, insists there is a direct link between the quality of a manâ€™s overall health and the quality of his erections. Just as physicians can measure a patientâ€™s blood pressure and percentage of body fat, Lamm claims he can measure the strength of a manâ€™s erections (The Hardness Factor) using a new computerized device invented by a Spanish urologist. He is, therefore, not just interested in whether or not a guy can get hard during sex, but how hard. No wonder heâ€™s such a popular guest on womenâ€™s talk shows like Oprah and The View. It is this ability to measure hardness that allows Lamm to argue it can be improved in six weeks. The program outlined in the book is heavily focused on diet and exercise with the use of a few key supplements (Pycnogenol, L-Arginine, omega-3 fatty acids, Niacin, Vitamins C and E, and Horny Goat Weed). While there is a place for prescription drugs like Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis, Lamm believes these should generally be reserved for those with more serious health problems limiting their ability to achieve erections, such as diabetes, heart disease, and the aftermath of prostate cancer surgery. Most men he treats donâ€™t need them. And one upside to this often-embarrassing issue is that by getting healthier in order to get harder, men can avoid the underlying illnesses that would require the use of such drugs in the future.
Lamm's premise is that for men, good health and a hard erection are synonymous. Hardness (or rather, lack thereof) is not just an inevitable side effect of aging, internist Lamm claimsâ€”it's the result of poor lifestyle decisions and is linked to a number of afflictions, including obesity, high cholesterol, hypertension, depression and heart disease. The author, medical correspondent for ABC's The View and an early researcher of Viagra, points out that prescription medications aren't always the answer. He outlines a six-week program that focuses on diet, exercise and supplements such as Pycnogenol/L-Arginine, a combination of antioxidant and pine-bark extract that reduces the risk of chronic diseases and results in a "rock-hard erection." Lamm peppers his straightforward text with jokes and entertaining anecdotes from patients at his New York City practice. He estimates that 20 million men aged 40 to 70 suffer from erectile dysfunction. While many never seek treatment, perhaps they will pick up this important book, which is filled with several new insights and tips for maintaining sexual and general health.
NO MIRRORS according to the new rules
"labada" is a thief who want to steal your rapidshare account:
"You want to download the following file:
http://rapidshare.com/files// | KB
Your Cookie has not been recognized.
Please login below, or purchase a Premium Account.
Your Account will be activated immediately."
Don't believe this!!!!!!!!!
- Ebooks list page : 2657
- 2014-02-03The Hardness Factor How to Achieve Your Best Health and Sexual Fitness at Any Age (Audiobook)
- 2014-01-30The Hardness Factor: How to Achieve Your Best Health and Sexual Fitness at Any Age (Audiobook)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] The Hardness Factor (TM): How to Achieve Your Best Health and Sexual Fitness at Any Age
- 2016-12-26[PDF] The Hardness Factor (TM): How to Achieve Your Best Health and Sexual Fitness at Any Age
- 2020-07-11The Likeability Factor How to Boost Your L Factor and Achieve Your Life's Dreams
- 2017-12-06[PDF] The Likeability Factor: How to Boost Your L-Factor and Achieve Your Life's Dreams
- 2014-04-03The Likeability Factor: How to Boost Your L Factor and Achieve Your Life's Dreams (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2012-11-27The Likeability Factor: How to Boost Your L Factor and Achieve Your Life's Dreams (Audiobook)
- 2008-07-10[request]The Likeability Factor: How to Boost Your L-Factor and Achieve Your Life's Dreams
- 2021-03-20Cheer the Fk Up: How to Save Your Best Friend [Audiobook]
- 2020-04-20The Aha! Factor: How to Use Your Intuition to Get What You Desire and Deserve
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The Aha! Factor: How to Use Your Intuition to Get What You Desire and Deserve
- 2009-02-25Winning the Divorce War: How to Protect Your Best Interests
- 2020-12-24The Immunity Cookbook: How to Strengthen Your Immune System and Boost Long-Term Health, with 100 Easy Recipes
- 2020-09-28Corona - The Breathless Epidemic: How to Keep your Lung Healthy and Strong
- 2020-09-06Corona - The Breathless Epidemic How to Keep your Lung Healthy and Strong
- 2020-07-13The Fear Factor How One Emotion Connects Altruists, Psychopaths, and Everyone In-Between
- 2020-07-06The Mensch Handbook: How to Embrace Your Inner Stud and Conquer the Big City
- 2020-05-26Attract The Right Girl How To Find Your Perfect Girl And Make Her Chase You Fo
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.