Posted on 2021-08-14, by book24h.
English | ASIN: B08M48J5PS | 2021 | 10 hours and 3 minutes |MP3|M4B | 286 MB
One of The Oklahoman's 15 books to help you learn about the Tulsa Race Massacre as the 100-year anniversary approaches. And then they were gone. More than 1,000 homes and businesses. Restaurants and movie theaters, churches and doctors' offices, a hospital, a public library, a post office. Looted, burned, and bombed from the air. Over the course of less than 24 hours in the spring of 1921, Tulsa's infamous "Black Wall Street" was wiped off the map - and erased from the history books. Official records were disappeared, researchers were threatened, and the worst single incident of racial violence in American history was kept hidden for more than fifty years. But there were some secrets that would not die.
A riveting and essential new book, The Ground Breaking not only tells the long-suppressed story of the notorious Tulsa Race Massacre. It also unearths the lost history of how the massacre was covered up, and of the courageous individuals who fought to keep the story alive. Most importantly, it recounts the ongoing archaeological saga and the search for the unmarked graves of the victims of the massacre, and of the fight to win restitution for the survivors and their families. Both a forgotten chronicle from the nation's past, and a story ripped from today's headlines, The Ground Breaking is a pause-resisting reflection on how we, as Americans, must wrestle with the parts of our history that have been buried for far too long.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 48979
- 2021-03-21Two Truths and a Lie: A Murder, a Private Investigator, and Her Search for Justice [Audiobook]
- 2021-09-21The Cause The American Revolution and Its Discontents, 1773-1783 [Audiobook]
- 2019-10-24The Development of Renewable Energy Sources and its Significance for the Environment
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Development of Renewable Energy Sources and its Significance for the Environment - Removed
- 2012-01-09Moscow 1941: A City and Its People at War (Audiobook) - Rodric Braithwaite
- 2011-12-26Moscow 1941: A City and Its People at War (Audiobook) - Rodric Braithwaite
- 2011-12-12Moscow 1941: A City and Its People at War (Audiobook) - Rodric Braithwaite
- 2011-12-10Moscow 1941: A City and Its People at War (Audiobook) - Rodric Braithwaite
- 2011-10-09Moscow 1941: A City and Its People at War (Audiobook)
- 2011-10-09Moscow 1941: A City and Its People at War [Audiobook]
- 2010-02-18Remaking Global Order: The Evolution of Europe-China Relations and its Implications for East Asia and the United States
- 2020-05-01Until the End of Time: Mind, Matter, and Our Search for Meaning in an Evolving Universe - Removed
- 2020-03-01Until the End of Time: Mind, Matter, and Our Search for Meaning in an Evolving Universe - Removed
- 2017-07-14The Mind Of God Neuroscience, Faith, And A Search For The Soul
- 2021-04-07Two Truths and a Lie: A Murder, a Private Investigator, and Her Search for Justice
- 2020-10-11Broken Open: Mountains, Demons, Treadmills and a Search for Nirvana [Audiobook]
- 2019-07-15%(Recommended) - Why You Should Read With One Shot: Family Murder and a Search for Justice by Dorothy Marcic Online or Download [MOBI EPUB PDF] - Removed
- 2012-12-29The Ravenous Brain: How the New Science of Consciousness Explains Our Insatiable Search for Meaning (Audiobook)
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.