Posted on 2014-04-09, by supnatural.
The Gnomon Workshop - Jack Bosson: Drawing the Figure 1-2 | 1.87 GB
Description : This lecture is the first of a series on how to approach drawing the human figure.
In this series, Jack states that a successful figure drawing must include evidence of three sets of information: gestural, structural, and anatomical; the first being the focus of this particular demonstration. Gesture drawing establishes the unique storytelling and emotional properties of a given pose. It can also be used to map out the essential idea conveyed in the pose. Jack explores rapid-sketch technique, weight distribution, and the rhythm of the body parts as they adjust to the effects of gravity. Key concepts such as "contrapposto", twist, overlapping shapes, and foreshortening are also covered. In short, this lecture will show you how to create a dynamic, lively interpretation of the subject being observed.
Short Description: The first part describes how to approach drawing the human figure.
- Mapping Out the Figure / Extension and Compression
- Steps to Seeing the Gesture, Weight and Contrapposto
- Capturing the Essence of the Pose
- The Clothed Figure
- The Importance of Keeping a Sketchbook
- Foreshortening / Acting and Storytelling / Habits of Mind and Heart
- Foreshortening and Silhouette / Profiting from a Bad Drawing
- Structural Facts Before Aesthetic Details
- Gesture, Flow and Structure
- Weight, Balance and Gravity
- Seeing Rhythms in the Curves of the Body
- Final Comments / Developing Your Practice
The Gnomon Workshop: Drawing the Figure 2 Form and Structure with Jack Bosson
In this second DVD of the Drawing the Figure series, Jack explores the properties of structure. Here, he introduces the basic elements required to create the illusion of 3 -Dimensional space and form as they apply to the human figure. By constructing simple forms, exploring overlap and translating the complexity of the human body into its simplest, most basic forms, we can begin to understand the process of converting a 3 -Dimensonal, real world form onto a flat, 2 -Dimensional surface that an observer can understand. Jack will demonstrate how to see the forms and draw through them without losing the gestural quality described in his first DVD.
Short Description: The second part explains how to use simple elements to create the illusion of three-dimensional space and form .
- Quick Gestures - Defining Rhythm and Volume
- Basics of Form - Spheres and Cubes
- Simplifying Complex Forms with Basic Shapes
- Integration of Structure and Gesture
- Combining Shapes - Simplification with Cylinders
- Using Structural Elements in Complex Forms
Quality : HDRip
Format : MKV
Video codec : H264
Audio codec : AAC
Video : H264, 1280x720, 24.00 fps, 16:9, 700 Kbps, 0.032 bit / pixel
Audio : AAC, 44100Hz, stereo
Manufacturer : The Gnomon Workshop
Country : United States
Distributed by type of material : Video Tutorial
Length: 106 minutes + 76 minutes
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 26052
- 2012-03-08The Gnomon Workshop: Drawing the Figure 2 Form and Structure with Jack Bosson|MKV | AVC 644kbps | English | 1280x720 | 24fps | 1h 15mins | AAC stereo 53kbps | 377 MB
- 2014-04-11The Gnomon Workshop - Jack Bosson Drawing the Figure 1-2
- 2014-04-02The Gnomon Workshop - Jack Bosson: Drawing the Figure 1-2
- 2011-12-14The Gnomon Workshop Digital Sets 1: Design, Modeling and Camera
- 2011-11-08[WU] Gnomon Workshop A series Drawing Of Scott Robertson 9 Volumes ENG - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-07-25Gnomon Workshop : A series Drawing Of Scott Robertson
- 2011-07-21Gnomon Workshop - A series Drawing Of Scott Robertson
- 2011-07-10Gnomon Workshop - A series Drawing Of Scott Robertson
- 2011-07-05Gnomon Workshop-A series Drawing Of Scott Robertson 9 Volume
- 2011-07-05Gnomon Workshop - A series Drawing Of Scott Robertson (9 Volumes/ENG)
- 2011-07-04Gnomon Workshop - A series Drawing Of Scott Robertson (9 Volumes/ENG)
- 2014-04-01The Gnomon Workshop: Drawing the Figure 1-2 with Jack Bosson
- 2014-04-01The Gnomon Workshop - Drawing the Figure 1-2 with Jack Bosson
- 2013-01-18The Gnomon Workshop - Drawing the Figure 1-2 with Jack Bosson (2011-2012) HDRip
- 2013-01-18The Gnomon Workshop - Drawing the Figure 1-2 with Jack Bosson (2011-2012)
- 2012-12-05â€‹The Gnomon Workshop - Drawing the Figure 1-2 with Jack Bosson (2011-2012) HDRip
- 2012-04-13The Gnomon Workshop: Drawing the Figure 1-2 with Jack Bosson HDRip (2012)
- 2012-04-02Gnomon Workshop - Drawing the Figure 1 Capturing the Gesture with Jack Bosson (Reup)
- 2012-03-08The Gnomon Workshop: Drawing the Figure 2 Form and Structure with Jack Bosson
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.