Posted on 2017-09-18, by nokia241186.
The Global Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath: Hidden Factors in the Meltdown by A.G. Malliaris, Leslie Shaw, Hersh Shefrin
2016 | ISBN: 0199386226 | English | 520 pages | PDF | 5 MB
In The Global Financial Crisis, contributors argue that the complexity of the Global Financial Crisis challenges researchers to offer more comprehensive explanations by extending the scope and range of their traditional investigations. To achieve this, the volume views the financial crisis simultaneously through three different lenseseconomic, psychological, and social values.
Contributors offer a constructive methodology suitable for exploring financial crises. They recognize how current economic analysis did not prepare academic economists, business economists, traders, and regulators to anticipate economic and financial crises. So, they search more extensively within the broader discipline of economics for ideas related to crises but neglected perhaps because they were not mathematically rigorous.
They affirm that the complexity of financial crises necessitates complementary research. Thus, to put the focal purpose of this book differently, they explore the Global Financial Crisis from three interconnected frameworks: the standards of orthodox economic analysis, Minskyan economics, and the role of ideas and values in economics.
Values are the subject of both philosophy and psychology and can contribute to a better understanding of the Global Financial Crisis. Values, in general, have been relatively neglected by economists. This is not because there is doubt about their significance, but rather because welfare economics and collective choice still operate within the neoclassical paradigm. This volume argues that analyzing the value implications requires moving from the neoclassical framework to something that is broader and multidisciplinary.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 31972
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Capitalism: With a New Postscript on the Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2014-04-15Capitalism: With a New Postscript on the Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2014-04-14Capitalism: With a New Postscript on the Financial Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Financial Crisis and Its Ramifications on Capital Markets: Opportunities and Threats in Volatile Economic Conditions (Contributions to Economics) - Removed
- 2020-09-14The Courage to Act: A Memoir of a Crisis and Its Aftermath[Audiobook]
- 2020-09-13Crisis and Terror in the Age of Anxiety: 9/11, the Global Financial Crisis and ISIS
- 2020-07-24The Courage to Act: A Memoir of a Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2020-05-18The Global Financial Crisis and the Indian Economy (Springerbriefs in Economics)
- 2019-12-27The Global Debt Crisis and Its Socioeconomic Implications: Creating Conditions for a Sustainable, Peaceful, and Just World
- 2019-06-30Firefighting The Financial Crisis and Its Lessons
- 2019-01-31Crisis and Terror in the Age of Anxiety 911, the Global Financial Crisis and ISIS - Removed
- 2019-01-24Crisis and Terror in the Age of Anxiety 911, the Global Financial Crisis and ISIS
- 2018-11-10The Global Financial Crisis and the Indian Economy
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Global Financial Crisis and the Indian Economy - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Courage to Act: A Memoir of a Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2017-07-17Crisis And Terror In The Age Of Anxiety: 9/11, The Global Financial Crisis And Isis - Removed
- 2017-03-11Reshaping Markets Economic Governance, the Global Financial Crisis and Liberal Utopia
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The Courage to Act: A Memoir of a Crisis and Its Aftermath
- 2013-05-19Globalisation, the Global Financial Crisis and the State
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.