Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
The Future of Retail Financial Services :
What Policy Mix For a Balanced Digital Transformation?
by Sylvain Bouyon
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1786604809 | 105 Pages | PDF | 2.67 MB
In recent years, the digitalisation of retail financial services - retail payments, current/savings accounts, consumer/housing credit, car insurance, property insurance and health insurance - has accelerated significantly. While policy-makers are gradually creating the necessary conditions to strengthen this digital transformation, there remain numerous policy issues and unanswered questions to resolve. Against this background, CEPS-ECRI formed a Task Force to explore four specific core questions:
- What type of level playing field is needed to ensure a successful transitions to the digital transformation?
- What are the opportunities and risks related to big (alternative) data and increasingly sophisticated algorithms?
- What kind of regulatory framework is the most appropriate for pre-contractual information duties in a digital era?
- How can the regulatory framework for digital authentication be improved?
This report presents the findings of the Task Force, based on discussions among the members, led by the Chairman Kim Vindberg-Larsen, a FinTech entrepreneur. These findings are substantiated and elaborated via in-depth research carried out by Sylvain Bouyon, CEPS-ECRI Research Fellow.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37753
- 2020-05-02The Power of Mobile Banking: How to Profit from the Revolution in Retail Financial Services
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Power of Mobile Banking: How to Profit from the Revolution in Retail Financial Services
- 2014-05-04The Future of Global Financial Services (repost)
- 2019-05-10College Unbound The Future of Higher Education and What It Means for Students
- 2019-04-30College Unbound The Future of Higher Education and What It Means for Students
- 2017-11-21[PDF] College (Un)Bound: The Future of Higher Education and What It Means for Students [Audiobook]
- 2013-09-13College Unbound: The Future of Higher Education and What It Means for Students
- 2019-12-05Inflation Targeting and Financial Stability: Monetary Policy Challenges for the Future
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2012-01-19Governance and Opportunity in Metropolitan America - Committee On Improving The Future Of U.S. Cities Through Improved Metropolitan Area Governance
- 2012-01-01The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-09-12"The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States" by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-09-03The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health (Institute of Medicine)
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2019-12-18Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Financial Services: Implications and Applications for Finance and Accounting Professionals (Future of Business and Finance) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.