Posted on 2009-09-15. By anonymous.
The First Relationship: Infant and Mother, With a New Introduction
Publisher: Harvard University Press (May 31, 2002) | ISBN-10: 0674007832 | 192 pages | PDF | 6,2 MB
"When I reread The First Relationship I was astonished to find in it almost all the ideas that have guided my work in the subsequent decades. At first I didn't know whether to be depressed or delighted. As I thought it over, I am encouraged by the realization that I had some basic perspective at the very beginning that was sufficiently well founded to guide twenty-five years of observation and ideas ... This book makes it possible to see, or foresee, the unfolding of an intrinsic design." --from the new introduction by Daniel Stern Daniel Stern's pathbreaking video-based research into the intimate complexities of mother-infant interaction has had an enormous impact on psychotherapy and developmental psychology. His minute analyses of the exchanges between mothers and babies have offered empirical support and correction for many theories of development. In the complex and instinctive choreography of "conversations," including smiles, gestures, and gazing, Stern discerned patterns of both emotional harmony and emotional incongruity that illuminate children's relationships with others in the larger world. Now a noted authority on early development, Stern first reviewed his unique methods and observations in The First Relationship. Intended for parents as well as for therapists and researchers, it offers a lucid and nontechnical overview of the author's key ideas and encapsulates the major themes of his subsequent books.
- Ebooks list page : 3461
- 2013-05-02The Nature of Space and Time (with a new afterworld by the authors)
- 2013-04-30The Nature of Space and Time (with a new afterworld by the authors) (repost)
- 2010-09-11The Nature of Space and Time (with a new afterworld by the authors)
- 2009-08-02Understanding the Sick and the Healthy: A View of World, Man, and God, With a New Introduction by Hilary Putnam
- 2010-04-04The Selfish Gene: 30th Anniversary Edition--with a new Introduction by the Author
- 2009-05-03The Selfish Gene: 30th Anniversary Edition--with a new Introduction by the Author - Removed
- 2011-12-28Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Rush Revere and the First Patriots: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Rush Revere and the First Patriots: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Working Mother's Survival Guide: Your Complete Guide to Managing Life and Work with a New Baby
- 2014-03-22Rush Revere and the First Patriots: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans (Audiobook)
- 2013-12-15Polyamory in the Twenty-First Century: Love and Intimacy with Multiple Partners
- 2012-03-13Yakovlev Yak-23: The First Yakovlev Jet Fighters (Mushroom Yellow Series No.6124)
- 2012-03-08The Gnomon Workshop: Drawing the Figure 2 Form and Structure with Jack Bosson|MKV | AVC 644kbps | English | 1280x720 | 24fps | 1h 15mins | AAC stereo 53kbps | 377 MB
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-01-28Jump Rope Training For Weight Loss And Toning With Buddy Lee - Removed
- 2012-01-08New In Chess: The First 25 Years 1984 - 2009, An Anthology - Removed
- 2012-01-03The Biggest Loser Fitness Program: Fast, Safe, and Effective Workouts to Target and Tone Your Trouble Spots--Adapted from NBC's Hit Show! - The Biggest Loser Experts And Cast
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.