Posted on 2020-03-10, by books_lover.
This book analyses the methodologies and functions of a systemic approach to risk governance and internal control capable of tackling the complexity of the insurance business. It focuses on the main trends currently impacting the insurance industry, characterized by new operators, new products and services, new tools, new styles of competition, and new risks. It provides tips and empirical contributions addressing the role of sound internal control and risk management models within an ongoing revision of prudential regulation to better deal with the evolving scenario where insurance activities are becoming increasingly risky and complex. The book is of particular interest to scholars and students of insurance and financial services and practitioners in the insurance industry.
- Ebooks list page : 42958
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2012-08-20International Risk Management: Systems, Internal Control and Corporate Governance [Repost]
- 2010-12-10International Risk Management: Systems, Internal Control and Corporate Governance (Repost)
- 2008-05-03International Risk Management: Systems, Internal Control and Corporate Governance
- 2009-07-15Financial Executives Research Foundation - A Top-Down Approach to Risk Management & Internal Control #3
- 2020-07-21Market Liquidity Risk: Implications for Asset Pricing, Risk Management, and Financial Regulation
- 2020-05-31Legal Risks in EU Law: Interdisciplinary Studies on Legal Risk Management and Better Regulation in Europe
- 2020-05-04Bank Capital and Risk-Taking; The Impact of Capital Regulation, Charter Value, and the Business Cycle (Kieler Studien - Kiel Studies Book 337)
- 2020-02-27Market Design Powers of the European Commission?: Remedies under Articles 7 and 9 Regulation 1/03 (Munich Studies on Innovation and Competition)
- 2019-12-28Emerging Challenges in Business, Optimization, Technology, and Industry: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Business Management and ... Proceedings in Business and Economics)
- 2019-12-16Cyber Security: A Starter Guide to Cyber Security for Beginners, Discover the Best Strategies for Defense Your Devices, Including Risk Management, ... and Information Security. (Hacking)
- 2019-03-03Hedge Fund Risk Fundamentals Solving the Risk Management and Transparency Challenge
- 2019-02-23Hedge Fund Risk Fundamentals Solving the Risk Management and Transparency Challenge
- 2018-09-27Principles of Risk Management and Insurance
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Implementing Cybersecurity: A Guide to the National Institute of Standards and Technology Risk Management Framework (Internal Audit and IT Audit)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Innovations in Derivatives Markets: Fixed Income Modeling, Valuation Adjustments, Risk Management, and Regulation (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Credit Scoring Toolkit: Theory and Practice for Retail Credit Risk Management and Decision Automation
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Energy Finance: Analysis and Valuation, Risk Management, and the Future of Energy
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Principles of Risk Management and Insurance (10th Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.