The Epigenetics Revolution: How Modern Biology Is Rewriting Our Understanding of Genetics, Disease, and Inheritance [Audiobook]
Posted on 2020-10-27, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN: B072BQ37PG | 2017 | 11 hours and 16 minutes | MP3 64 kbps | 320 MB
Epigenetics can potentially revolutionize our understanding of the structure and behavior of biological life on Earth. It explains why mapping an organism's genetic code is not enough to determine how it develops or acts and shows how nurture combines with nature to engineer biological diversity. Surveying the 20-year history of the field while also highlighting its latest findings and innovations, this volume provides a readily understandable introduction to the foundations of epigenetics. Nessa Carey, a leading epigenetics researcher, connects the field's arguments to such diverse phenomena as how ants and queen bees control their colonies, why tortoiseshell cats are always female, why some plants need cold weather before they can flower, and how our bodies age and develop disease. Reaching beyond biology, epigenetics now informs work on drug addiction, the long-term effects of famine, and the physical and psychological consequences of childhood trauma. Carey concludes with a discussion of the future directions for this research and its ability to improve human health and well-being.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45050
- 2018-06-29The Epigenetics Revolution How Modern Biology is Rewriting Our Understanding of Genetics, Disease and Inheritance
- 2017-07-10The Epigenetics Revolution: How Modern Biology Is Rewriting Our Understanding of Genetics, Disease, and Inheritance
- 2020-12-30Epigenetics Explained How Modern Biology Is Changing the Concepts of Genetics and Inheritance [Audio...
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Neanderthals Rediscovered: How Modern Science Is Rewriting Their Story
- 2014-03-29The Neanderthals Rediscovered: How Modern Science Is Rewriting Their Story
- 2019-01-31The Neuro Revolution How Brain Science Is Changing Our World [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15The Neuro Revolution How Brain Science Is Changing Our World [Audiobook]
- 2020-09-13The Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love, and Happiness [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-27A People's History of the American Revolution How Common People Shaped the Fight for Independence [A...
- 2020-11-29The Domestic Revolution How the Introduction of Coal into Victorian Homes Changed Everything [Aud...
- 2020-08-06The Patient Revolution: How Big Data and Analytics Are Transforming the Health Care Experience (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- 2020-07-21The Analytics Revolution: How to Improve Your Business By Making Analytics Operational In The Big Data Era
- 2020-06-30A Hidden History of the Cuban Revolution: How the Working Class Shaped the Guerillas’ Victory
- 2020-05-25A People's History of the American Revolution How Common People Shaped the Fig
- 2020-04-27Neanderthals Rediscovered: How Modern Science Is Rewriting Their Story (Revised and Updated Edition)
- 2020-04-23The Fourth Revolution: How the infosphere is reshaping human reality
- 2020-03-02The Trust Revolution: How the Digitization of Trust Will Revolutionize Business and Government
- 2020-01-09The Limits of the Digital Revolution: How Mass Media Culture Endures in a Social Media World
- 2020-01-01The Convenience Revolution: How to Deliver a Customer Service Experience that Disrupts the Competition and Creates Fierce Loyalty
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.