Posted on 2012-04-03. By anonymous.
Jack Raymond Greene - The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition, 2-volume set)
Publisher: RÐ¾utledge | 2006-10-23 | ISBN: 0415970008 | PDF | 1678 pages | 6.84 MB
In 1996, Garland published the second edition of the Encyclopedia of Police Science, edited by the late William G. Bailey. The work covered all the major sectors of policing in the US. Since then much research has been done on policing issues, and there have been significant changes in techniques and in the American police system. Technological advances have refined and generated methods of investigation. Political events, such as the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 in the United States, have created new policing needs while affecting public opinion about law enforcement. These developments appear in the third, expanded edition of the Encyclopedia of Police Science. 380 entries examine the theoretical and practical aspects of law enforcement, discussing past and present practices.
The added coverage makes the Encyclopedia more comprehensive with a greater focus on today's policing issues. Also added are themes such as accountability, the culture of police, and the legal framework that affects police decision. New topics discuss recent issues, such as Internet and crime, international terrorism, airport safety, or racial profiling. Entries are contributed by scholars as well as experts working in police departments, crime labs, and various fields of policing.
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
- Ebooks list page : 18077
- 2014-06-12The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition)
- 2014-06-06The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2010-01-24The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine, 3rd Edition - 4 Volume Set (repost) - Removed
- 2011-10-05The Encyclopedia of Police Science, Third Edition - Removed
- 2009-07-27The Encyclopedia of Police Science, Third Edition
- 2014-02-10The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine (2nd edition, 4 Volume set) (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-10-29Encyclopedia of Bioethics (3rd edition, 5 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-06-08Alan Townshend, Colin F. Poole, Encyclopedia of Analytical Science, 2nd Edition (10 Volumes Set) (Repost)
- 2013-01-05The Gale Encyclopedia of Genetic Disorders (2nd Edition, 2 Volume Set) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-11-27The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine (2nd edition, 4 Volume set) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-10-10Encyclopedia of Analytical Science, 2nd Edition (10 Volumes Set) (repost)
- 2009-02-06Encyclopedia of American Education 3rd Edition, 3 Volume Set
- 2014-06-04Encyclopedia of Applied Ethics, Second Edition (Four-Volume Set) (Repost)
- 2014-02-06Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology, 3d Edition - 6 Volume Set (Repost)
- 2013-06-01Encyclopedia of Molecular Pharmacology (2nd edition, 2 volume set) [Repost]
- 2013-05-16Dermatology (3rd edition, 2-Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-02-16Abdominal-Pelvic MRI (3rd edition, 2 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-01-03Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, 3rd Edition, All Volume Set (repost)
- 2012-09-28Surgery of the Breast: Principles and Art, Third edition (Two Volume Set) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.