Posted on 2013-12-14, by vis87.
The Economist Audio Edition 30 November 2013 l 196 MB
The audio edition contains word-for-word recordings of all articles published in The Economist, read by professional broadcasters and actors. It is ideal for anyone who wants to listen to articles while travelling, exercising or just relaxing.
The Economist is an English-language weekly news and international affairs publication owned by "The Economist Newspaper Ltd" and edited in London. It has been in continuous publication since James Wilson established it in September 1843. As of summer 2007, its average circulation topped 1.2 million copies a week, about half of which are sold in North America. Consequently it is often seen as a transatlantic (as opposed to solely British) news source.
The aim of The Economist is "to take part in a severe contest between intelligence, which presses forward, and an unworthy, timid ignorance obstructing our progress."Subjects covered include international news, economics, politics, business, finance, science, technology, and the arts. The publication is targeted at the high-end "prestige" segment of the market and counts among its audience influential business and government decision-makers.
It takes a strongly argued editorial stance on many issues, especially its support for free trade and fiscal conservatism; it can thus be considered as a magazine which practises advocacy journalism.
Although The Economist calls itself a newspaper and refers to its staff as correspondents, it is printed in magazine form on glossy paper, like a newsmagazine.
The Economist belongs to The Economist Group. The publication interests of the group include the CFO brand family as well as the annual World in..., the lifestyle quarterly Intelligent Life, European Voice and Roll Call (known as "the Newspaper of Capitol Hill"). Another part of the group is The Economist Intelligence Unit, a research and advisory company providing country, industry and management analysis worldwide. Since 1928, half the shares of The Economist Group have been owned by the Financial Times, a subsidiary of Pearson PLC, and the other half by a group of independent shareholders, including many members of the staff. The editor's independence is guaranteed by the existence of a board of trustees, which formally appoints him and without whose permission he cannot be removed.
- Ebooks list page : 24156
- 2011-10-07The Economist Audio Edition - October 2nd 2010 (Audio book)
- 2018-11-10The Economist Audio Edition 10 November 2018
- 2013-02-02The Economist Audio Edition Feb2nd - 8th 2013
- 2013-01-26The Economist - Audio Edition (January 12 2013 - MP3)
- 2011-12-26The Economist Audio Edition - October 9th 2010
- 2011-12-03The Economist Audio Edition - October 9th 2010
- 2020-11-20The Economist Audio Edition November 14, 2020
- 2020-11-20The Economist Audio Edition November 07, 2020
- 2014-01-31The Economist Audio Edition Dec 22nd 2012 - Jan 4th 2013 - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-29The Economist Audio Edition Jan 5 - Jan 11 2013 - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-26The Economist Audio Edition March 30th - April 5th 2013 - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-15The Economist Audio Edition - July 27th-August 2nd (2013) - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-14The Economist Audio Edition - August 3rd-9th 2013 - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-04The Economist Audio Edition Issue 2013-11-02 - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-20The Economist â€¢ Audio Edition â€¢ Issue 2013-12-07
- 2013-12-20The Economist â€¢ Audio Edition â€¢ Holiday Double Issue 2013-12-21
- 2013-12-19The Economist â€¢ Audio Edition â€¢ Holiday Double Issue 2013-12-21
- 2013-12-14The Economist â€¢ Audio Edition â€¢ Issue 2013-12-14
- 2013-12-09The Economist â€¢ Audio Edition â€¢ Issue 2013-12-07
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.