The Data Literacy Course Learn How to Work With Data
Posted on 2022-07-19, by voska89.
Last Updated 04/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 58 lectures (4h 12m) | Size: 974.8 MB
Read, Understand, and Analyze Data
What you'll learn
Acquire Data Literacy
Learn from a Professional with a Proven Track Record and Valuable Experience
Master the Language of Data
Interpret Data Professionally
Become Familiar with Modern Business Analytics Techniques
How to Use Data to Improve Business Decisions
Advance Your Career
Make Better and Faster Decisions Using Data
Employ Data Effectively
Uncover Findings and Insights Independently
No Prior Experience is Required. The Course Is Suitable for Beginners
Being data literate means having the necessary competencies to work with data.
Regardless of your field of expertise - if you want a rewarding career path - you will certainly benefit from these skills.
Any manager or business executive worth their salt is able to articulate a problem that can be solved using data.
So, if you want to build a successful career in any industry, acquiring full data literacy should certainly be one of your key objectives.
Someone who is data literate would have the ability to
o Articulate a problem that can potentially be solved using data
o Understand the data sources involved
o Check the adequacy and fitness of data involved
o Interpret the results of an analysis and extract insights
o Make decisions based on the insights
o Explain the value generated with a use case
You will acquire all these skills by taking this course. Together, we will expand your quantitative skills and will ensure you have a solid preparation.
The course is organized into four main chapters. First, you will start with understanding data terminology - we will discuss the different types of data, data storage systems, and the technical tools needed to analyze data.
Then, we will proceed with showing you how to use data. We'll talk about Business Intelligence (BI), Artificial Intelligence (AI), as well as various machine and deep learning techniques.
In the third chapter of the course, you will learn how to comprehend data, perform data quality assessments, and read major statistics (measures of central tendency and measures of spread).
We conclude this course with an extensive section dedicated to interpreting data. You will become familiar with fundamental analysis techniques such as correlation, simple linear regression (what r-squared and p-values indicate), forecasting, statistical tests, and many more.
By the end of the course, you will learn how to understand and use the language of data.
Your instructor for this class will be Olivier Maugain. Very few online courses are taught by people with his professional track record. Olivier has worked in various industries, such as software distribution, consulting, and consumer goods. In his current role as Decision Intelligence Manager at a major European retailer, he supports the organization in making better and faster decisions using data.
You're about to enroll in a course that can boost your entire career!
What are you waiting for?
Click the 'Buy Now' button and let's start this exciting journey today!
Who this course is for
People Who Want a Successful Career in Business
Business Intelligence Analysts
Anyone Who Wants to Understand How to Measure Business Performance
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9257 dl's @ 2247 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8404 dl's @ 2850 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
6940 dl's @ 3920 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...The Data Literacy Course Learn How to Work With Data
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 53335
- 2022-07-30The Data Literacy Course Learn How to Work With Data
- 2022-07-18The Data Literacy Course: Learn How to Work With Data
- 2022-08-12Digital Electronics with Arduino Learn How To Work With Digital Electronics And Microcontrollers
- 2021-10-03Udemy - Laravel Learn How to Work With HTTP Requests
- 2021-09-29Laravel Learn How to Work With HTTP Requests
- 2021-09-21Digital Electronics with Arduino Learn How To Work With Digital Electronics And Microcontrollers
- 2020-12-29Skillshare - Learn How to Work with Substance Painter
- 2020-12-26Learn how to work with Substance Painter
- 2020-12-16Discover Your Power Animal Learn How to Work with Your Animal Guide
- 2013-08-13Ride the Right Horse: Understanding the Core Equine Personalities & How to Work with Them
- 2022-07-16The 5 Hour Work Week Learn How to Work Less, Make More and Enjoy Life to the Full
- 2021-12-13The Sea We Swim In How Stories Work in a Data-Driven World [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-22The Microsoft Team Guide Learn How To Use The Microsoft Teams App For Work Collaboration, Project Management And Leisure
- 2021-02-23The Complete Penny Stock Course: Learn How to Generate Profits Consistently by Trading Penny Stocks [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-13Html course, Learn how to build a Webpage from the beginning
- 2021-01-12HTML Course, Learn how to build a Webpage from the beginning
- 2020-05-11Meditation Course: The Power Of Meditation, Learn How To Use Meditation To Eliminate Stress, Anxiety & To Be Happy (Relaxation And Stress Reduction, Relaxation Techniques, Relaxation Meditation)
- 2019-12-28Hands-On Dark Web Analysis: Learn what goes on in the Dark Web, and how to work with it
No comments for "The Data Literacy Course Learn How to Work With Data".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.