The Computer Vision Workshop: Develop the skills you need to use computer vision algorithms in your own artificial intelligence projects
Posted on 2023-03-18, by phaelx.
Explore the potential of deep learning techniques in computer vision applications using the Python ecosystem, and build real-time systems for detecting human behavior
- Understand OpenCV and select the right algorithm to solve real-world problems
- Discover techniques for image and video processing
- Learn how to apply face recognition in videos to automatically extract key information
Computer Vision (CV) has become an important aspect of AI technology. From driverless cars to medical diagnostics and monitoring the health of crops to fraud detection in banking, computer vision is used across all domains to automate tasks. The Computer Vision Workshop will help you understand how computers master the art of processing digital images and videos to mimic human activities.
Starting with an introduction to the OpenCV library, you'll learn how to write your first script using basic image processing operations. You'll then get to grips with essential image and video processing techniques such as histograms, contours, and face processing. As you progress, you'll become familiar with advanced computer vision and deep learning concepts, such as object detection, tracking, and recognition, and finally shift your focus from 2D to 3D visualization. This CV course will enable you to experiment with camera calibration and explore both passive and active canonical 3D reconstruction methods.
By the end of this book, you'll have developed the practical skills necessary for building powerful applications to solve computer vision problems.
What you will learn
- Access and manipulate pixels in OpenCV using BGR and grayscale images
- Create histograms to better understand image content
- Use contours for shape analysis, object detection, and recognition
- Track objects in videos using a variety of trackers available in OpenCV
- Discover how to apply face recognition tasks using computer vision techniques
- Visualize 3D objects in point clouds and polygon meshes using Open3D
Who this book is for
If you are a researcher, developer, or data scientist looking to automate everyday tasks using computer vision, this workshop is for you. A basic understanding of Python and deep learning will help you to get the most out of this workshop.
Table of Contents
- Basics of Image Processing
- Common Operations When Working with Images
- Working with Histograms
- Working with Contours
- Face Processing in Image and Video
- Object Tracking
- Object Detection and Face Recognition
- OpenVINO with OpenCV
- Ebooks list page : 57628
- 2022-07-30The Deep Learning Workshop Learn the skills you need to develop your own next-generation deep learning - Removed
- 2021-09-29Side Hustle Develop The Skills You Need To Succeed
- 2021-09-28Side Hustle Develop The Skills You Need To Aucceed
- 2020-08-11The Deep Learning Workshop Learn the skills you need
- 2018-10-11Side Hustle Develop the skills you need to succeed
- 2018-10-11Side Hustle Develop The Skills You Need to Aucceed
- 2018-08-20Side Hustle Develop the skills you need to succeed
- 2018-08-20Side Hustle Develop The Skills You Need to Aucceed
- 2023-02-27Critical Roles Consultants Play (and the Skills You Need to Fill Them)
- 2022-12-29Salary Negotiation 37 Minutes To Learn The Skills You Need!
- 2022-12-29Critical Roles Consultants Play (and the Skills You Need to Fill Them)
- 2022-12-16Brickman's Big Book of Better Builds All the skills you need to become a LEGO® Master
- 2022-11-26Critical Roles Consultants Play (and the Skills You Need to Fill Them)
- 2022-11-19Brickman's Big Book of Better Builds All the skills you need to become a LEGO® Master
- 2022-10-29Salary Negotiation: 37 Minutes To Learn The Skills You Need!
- 2022-10-29Salary Negotiation 37 Minutes To Learn The Skills You Need!
- 2022-09-11Critical Roles Consultants Play (and the Skills You Need to Fill Them)
- 2022-08-02How to Persuade The Skills You Need to Get What You Want
- 2022-07-15Critical Roles Consultants Play (and the Skills You Need to Fill Them)
- 2021-08-08Critical Roles Consultants Play (and The Skills You Need To Fill Them)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.