Posted on 2019-08-18, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | Size: 11.9 GB | Duration: 11 hours
You will need a Mac computer, desktop or laptop.
iMovie 10.1 which comes for free with every new Macintosh computer.
[Last update: 7 July 2019]
Join the more than 4000 students from over 110 countries who enrolled in this bestselling course!
Do you want to create a short cool video of your family vacation?
Do you want to create an amazing trailer of a fun day with friends?
Do you need to create a short movie for work to promote a product or explain some concepts?
This course will give you all the tools to accomplish this in iMovie!
THIS COURSE WAS CREATED INSIDE THIS COURSE!
There is no similar iMovie course available anywhere. Everything you need is here.
I used iMovie to create this iMovie course and in the course I show how I built different elements of this course itself!
Even though I use the more professional movie editor Final Cut Pro X in my work, I used iMovie in this course to prove that everything I did is actually possible to achieve with this apparently simple application.
If you have a Mac, you most certainly have iMovie or can download it, probably even for free. Maybe you've even used iMovie before.
But do you know everything there is to know about iMovie?
iMovie was especially designed to be a very easy to use movie editor. And it is. But it still packs a ton of features. Most people aren't aware of the breath of functionality that is hidden inside iMovie.
In this iMovie course I will cover everything you need to know in order to master this application completely. Even if you've already used iMovie before, after taking this course you'll be able to accomplish things you didn't even know were possible with such a "simple" application. And you will certainly wow friends and family or your co-workers with your works of art.
This course is meant for all levels, from beginners to advanced users.
For beginners: because I explain everything. You need no prior knowledge before taking this course. And after finishing this course you will know everything about iMovie and you'll be able to produce amazing movies and trailers, with movie clips, photos, transitions, titles, backgrounds and maps, with video and audio effects, using themes, etc.
For advanced users: because this course has tons of PRO lectures. I will show you how to overcome and work around many of iMovie's limitations and help accomplish many things that iMovie's designers and developers never meant you could even do with iMovie. Just check the list of PRO lectures (they're all marked "PRO" at the beginning of their name) and see for yourself.
Because I give so much information, this course is about 10 hours in length!
You can choose to view all the lectures and get the most out of it.
But you can also decide to view this course as a reference. The lectures are clearly organized in logical sections and you can decide to only take those lectures that you want to take. Except for the PRO lectures, most lectures are self-contained so that you could understand each subject in each lecture without having to view previous lectures. And if you do find yourself not understanding something, just find the lecture that explains that concept. So you can watch anything you want, in any order that you want.
With Udemy's 30-day guarantee, you can't lose. But I'm certain that everyone will find enough new information in this course to make it worth.
What this course is not:
I will not teach you how to shoot your footage. That may be part of a different course, but this course only focuses on video editing in iMovie.
I will not give you ideas on what movies you should make. The creative process should come from you. I will show you all the tools and techniques you could use in iMovie and chances are these will spark ideas in your mind for you to pursue in your movie creation.
This course only covers iMovie for the Mac and not iMovie for iOS, even though obviously many concepts are similar. The UI is clearly different. I may add a section in the future about moving a movie from iMovie for iOS to iMovie for Mac so you could start editing on your iOS device and then continue editing on the Mac.
iMovie has a small functionality called App Preview which is meant for developers to create short movie app previews to be put on the App Store. Basically it only adds a few additional elements you could use in your movies. I will not cover this feature. Maybe I'll add another section about it in the future, but I believe that if you've mastered this class, you should know how to use this feature as well.
I'm sure you will enjoy this class and I can't wait to see the amazing movies you will make!
Who this course is for:
Everyone! Beginners will learn all the basics of iMovie.
Experienced users will learn pro features and tips to perform the impossible in iMovie.
Anyone who wants to edit movies easily and make the most out of iMovie.
- Ebooks list page : 41140
- 2019-08-17The Complete iMovie Course - from Beginner to Advanced 2019!
- 2019-12-22Udemy - The Complete jQuery Course; From Beginner To Advanced! [Last updated 6-2018]
- 2019-08-18Udemy - The Complete jQuery Course: From Beginner To Advanced!
- 2019-08-15The Complete jQuery Course From Beginner To Advanced!
- 2018-05-29Packt Publishing - The Complete jQuery Course - From Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing The Complete Jquery Course From Beginner To Advanced
- 2016-06-12The Complete jQuery Course From Beginner To Advanced
- 2019-10-10Udemy - The Complete Drawing Masterclass; From Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-09-30The Complete Drawing Masterclass From Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-09-12The Complete Drawing Masterclass From Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-09-06The Complete Drawing Masterclass From Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-03-25Mainframe The Complete JCL Course from Beginner to Expert
- 2019-03-25Mainframe The Complete COBOL Course From Beginner To Expert
- 2019-03-20Mainframe The Complete JCL Course from Beginner to Expert
- 2019-03-20Mainframe: The Complete COBOL Course From Beginner To Expert
- 2019-01-04The Complete jQuery Course From Beginning to Advanced
- 2018-12-01The Complete jQuery Course From Beginning to Advanced
- 2018-12-01The Complete HTML5 Course From Beginning to Advanced
- 2018-11-20The Complete jQuery Course From Beginning to Advanced
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.