Posted on 2021-02-04, by 0nelovee.
The Complete SQL Course - Go from Beginner to Expert
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.72 GB | Duration: 4h 28m
What you'll learn
Learn how to master SQL language, and write powerful and efficient SQL Syntaxes from scratch
Automate, streamline, and completely revolutionize your workflow with SQL
Master unique tips, tools and case studies unique to this course
Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from senior analyst and instructor manager
Get LIFETIME access to project files, homework exercises, and expert support
Create tables and queries to analyze data and develop your analytics skills
Windows 10 and above
FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION:
By the end of the course you'll be writing robust, elegant formulas and functions from scratch, allowing you to:
Install database for SQL Server and understand the ERD of Northwind company
Learn the SQL structure, SELECT/FROM, WHERE/ORDER BY, GROUP BY/HAVING
Move to more advanced syntax such as JOINS, UNIONS, SUBQUERIES, DML etc.
Practice SQL homework and be ready to get a job as data analyst
We'll dive into a broad range of Excel formulas & functions, including:
Select/From - Syntax, specific columns, alias, calculation, threading, DISTINCT, etc.
Where/Order By - IN/NOT IN, BETWEEN, LIKE, IS NULL, ORDER BY, TOP N, etc.
Scalar Functions - CEILING/FLOOR, LOWER/UPPER, GETDATE(), DATEADD/DATEDIFF, CONVERT/CAST, ISNULL, CASE Statement, etc.
Group by/Having - AGGREGATION FUNCTIONS, HAVING, ORDER BY, etc.
Joins - JOIN, LEFT JOIN, RIGHT JOIN, OUTER JOIN, SELF JOIN, CROSS JOIN, etc.
Unions - UNION, UNION ALL, EXCEPT, INTERSECT, etc.
Subqueries - Single row, multiple row, derived table, correlated subqueries, etc.
DML - INSERT, CREATE TABLE, UPDATE, DELETE, etc.
The course you are about to take is guided by senior business analyst at the top hi-tech companies worldwide and a professional instructor at Experts Academy who teach dozens of students in order to enter them into hi-tech companies as data analysts
Who this course is for:
SQL beginners who wants to become data analyst in hi-tech companies
Anyone wanting to expand their analytics skill set, work more efficiently with data, and take their career to a new level
Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to SQL analytics training
SQL users looking to build strong analytical thinking and business intelligence skills
Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
Who this course is for:
Beginner SQL wants to be hired as data analysts
- Ebooks list page : 46464
- 2021-02-05Udemy - The Complete Sql Course - Go from Beginner to Expert
- 2021-07-11UDEMY THE COMPLETE WIRESHARK COURSE GO FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2020-10-26The Complete Wireshark Course Go From Beginner To Advanced!
- 2020-02-25UDEMY THE COMPLETE WIRESHARK COURSE GO FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-02-04UDEMY THE COMPLETE WIRESHARK COURSE GO FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-09-04The Complete Python Course Go From Beginner To Advanced! (updated 42019)
- 2019-06-15The Complete Hacking Course - Go from Beginner to Advanced
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Complete Hacking Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced! (All lectures 2015)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Complete Hacking Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced! (All lectures 2015)
- 2017-07-27Udemy The Complete Wireshark Course Go From Beginner To Advanced! (2017)
- 2017-07-09The Complete YouTube Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!
- 2017-06-24Udemy - The Complete Wireshark Course Go from Beginner to Advanced! (2017)
- 2017-05-27The Complete HMTL5 Course - Go From Beginner To Advanced
- 2016-09-29The Complete hapiJS Course - Go From Beginner To Advanced! (2016)
- 2016-05-30The Complete Python Course Go From Beginner To Advanced!
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.