Posted on 2022-08-04, by 0nelovee.
The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Data Analysis - Level 1
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 29 lectures (2h 5m) | Size: 681.1 MB
Learn how to become a Data Wizard with SQL
What you'll learn
Use SQL to query data in databases
Perform data analysis and extract useful insights
Install and use PostgresSQL
Create database objects - databases, schemas and tables
Load datasets from external CSV files
Query data with various types of filtering conditions
Explore and count distinct values across the dataset
Aggregate rows into groups
Nothing specific is needed to start the training program
Just bring a nice coffee (or tea), and a smile for a great starting vibe ;-)
Data is Everywhere
It is not a secret that data is everywhere; data is collected, processed, and accumulated in massive databases across all industry domains. As the technologies for handling data are evolving rapidly, the industry challenge is more focused on data utilization than data collection and storage. As a result, many organizations are looking for the right mix of people, tools, and products to help them pick up those piles of data, extract valuable insights and constantly gain market advantage.
Becoming an SQL Wizard
SQL is the most popular language to extract, load, and query data from databases. If you master SQL, you gain the amazing and useful flexibility to explore, filter and aggregate almost any raw data in multiple dimensions. SQL Wizards are needed everywhere.
Level 1 - We are starting from scratch!
The complete training program is divided into multiple sequential levels to let you grow your knowledge and understanding of SQL and data analysis. This level, level one is designed to kick off your knowledge about SQL and learn to perform various data analysis tasks
Understand the industry terminology of SQL and databases
Learn and practice the SQL syntax in step by step
Create and load data into databases, schemas, and tables
Analyze data using various filtering conditions and search patterns
Explore and count distinct values across the dataset attributes
Group rows and perform a calculation using aggregation functions
Use alias for columns and tables
We will use quizzes and exercises to practice and sharpen your understanding of the learning objectives. In any case, I am here for any questions.
I wish you AWESOME learning and hope to see you inside!
Who this course is for
Anyone interested in learning about databases, SQL, data analysis and data analytics
- Ebooks list page : 53631
- 2022-08-02The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Data Analysis - Level 1
- 2022-07-31The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Data Analysis - Level 1
- 2022-08-20Complete Sql Bootcamp For Data Science, Analytics, Marketing
- 2022-08-15Complete Sql Bootcamp For Data Science, Analytics, Marketing
- 2022-08-14Complete Sql Bootcamp For Data Science, Analytics, Marketing
- 2021-08-31The Complete Sql Masterclass For Data Analytics
- 2021-07-09The Complete Sql Bootcamp For Beginner
- 2021-07-09The Complete Sql Bootcamp For Beginners Hands On Oracle Sql
- 2021-02-18The Complete Sql Bootcamp For Beginner
- 2021-02-18The Complete Sql Bootcamp For Beginners Hands On Oracle Sql
- 2020-11-27The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Beginner
- 2020-11-19The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Beginners Hands-On Oracle SQL
- 2020-04-17The Complete Tableau Bootcamp for Data Visualization
- 2020-04-15The Complete Tableau Bootcamp for Data Visualization
- 2019-04-08The Complete Sql Masterclass For Data Analytics
- 2019-02-08The Complete SQL Masterclass for Data Analytics
- 2019-01-28The Complete SQL Masterclass for Data Analytics
- 2019-01-11The Complete SQL Masterclass for Data Analytics
- 2019-01-08The Complete SQL Masterclass for Data Analytics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.