Posted on 2011-07-20. By anonymous.
Richard B. Patt, Susan S. Lang - The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering (Rev Exp edition)
Publisher: OxfÐ¾rd UnivÐµrsity PrÐµss | 2004-05-28 | ISBN: 0195135016 | PDF | 464 pages | 27.15 MB
Most cancer patients fear unremitting pain more than the prospect of an untimely death, and are surprised to learn that most of the pain and related symptoms of cancer can be successfully addressed by an informed patient working with a determined health care team. This book helps you be that informed patient.
Thoroughly revising their widely praised 1994 book, You Don't Have to Suffer, Dr. Richard B. Patt and Susan Lang offer a much-needed handbook for patients and caregivers on all aspects of cancer pain. The authors identify the reasons why patients are so often under-medicated--from patients who feel the need to tough it out to doctors buried in time-consuming paperwork--and argue that properly medicated patients are better able to resume active lives and marshal strength to fight their disease, while those in chronic pain not only suffer, but also jeopardize their recovery. They demonstrate methods that can be used to cope with the practical aspects of dealing with cancer suffering (like talking to your doctor and loved ones), and describe all of the pain-relieving options available in the modern medical arsenal--from drugs and high-tech medical procedures to psychological and cognitive techniques. The authors also discuss depression and other psychological components that can contribute to suffering, and explain how psychological, cognitive, and mind/body techniques can help relieve the suffering associated with cancer. The book includes detailed charts of all the pain medications presently available and it lists many available resources, from pain specialists to hospice and home care.
This volume will empower cancer patients to make informed decisions about their care and will be of enormous value to the growing number of patients, family members, and health-care professionals determined to relieve needless suffering.
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Lastest version of Adobe Reader opens this book perfectly.
Note 2: Links not work? Send me PM and I'll try to help you.
- Ebooks list page : 12431
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering
- 2013-05-13"The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering" (Repost)
- 2011-10-24The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering,2004
- 2011-09-29The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering
- 2011-07-29The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering
- 2010-10-04The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering
- 2010-07-31The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering (Re-post)
- 2010-05-25The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering
- 2010-01-27The Complete Guide to Relieving Cancer Pain and Suffering
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-11-29Windows PowerShell Cookbook: The Complete Guide to Scripting Microsoft's New Command Shell, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2011-07-08Windows PowerShell Cookbook: The Complete Guide to Scripting Microsoft's New Command Shell (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2019-01-31The Complete Guide to Breast Cancer How to Feel Empowered and Take Control - Removed
- 2019-01-15The Complete Guide to Breast Cancer How to Feel Empowered and Take Control - Removed
- 2020-10-08Mastering Spark with R: The Complete Guide to Large Scale Analysis and Modeling (MOBI)
- 2020-09-07Psilocybin Mushrooms The Complete Guide to Cultivation, Safe Use and Effects of Magic Mushrooms
- 2020-07-03Perfectly Grown Peppers - The Complete Guide to Growing Bell Peppers and Chile Peppers
- 2020-06-08The Artist's Compass: The Complete Guide to Building a Life and a Living in the Performing Arts
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.