Posted on 2019-01-30, by everest555.
BESTSELLER | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 04:06 Hours | Lec: 43 | 971 MB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
80% + Consistent accuracy for 2016, 2017 and 2018 with PROOF.
What you'll learn
Know how the Professional Traders, Hedge Fund and Mutual Fund managers look at the markets.
Have a long term view of GOLD, S&P 500, DAX 30, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Nifty 50 and other heavily traded instruments and understand the mechanism for the same.
Will be able to predict Market movements - Stocks, Forex, Commodities precisely with live analysis and examples presented in the course.
Practical use of Fibonacci levels in taking trades and placing stop loss orders.
Deduce high probability and low risk trades by following the deductive approach for Day Trading, Swing Trading and Investment.
Understand Elliott Wave Principles and use them for Intraday Trading, Swing Trading and Investment.
Take Intraday and Swing trades with huge confidence.
Have a clear understanding of market psychology.
Your strong determination to practice and master the concepts taught in the course, rest everything is present in the course itself.
80% + Forecast Accuracy : My 2018, 2017 and 2016 Track Records : can be checked in Module 1 Lecture 3.
Watch the preview enabled videos in Module 9 (Predicting the Future) in which I predict the price levels for S&P 500 (An index of American Stock Markets) and see how the targets are getting hit.
If you want to learn how to predict - Stock Market, Forex, Commodities & Cryptocurrencies then enroll in this course.
Throughout the course I have used my Live Trades and Forecast videos to prove that markets can be predicted over and over again.
What is this course about?
This course is about the practical application of Elliott Wave Theory developed by Sir Ralph Nelson Elliott, according to which the prices in the stock market reflect the crowd psychology of humans which being repetitive forms patterns. These patterns being recognizable on the chart give us predictive power.
In this course you will learn all about these patterns from the point of application in Day Trading, Swing Trading and Investment, also you will see how can we use the concept of Fibonacci Ratios and the concept of Channeling along with some other concepts to add more predictive power to our analysis.
What is special about this course?
This is a PRACTICAL COURSE (on Elliott Wave Principles), that is I have explained all the concepts on live charts rather then a meaningless slide show, also I will keep updating this course with more examples on regular basis so as to keep new ideas coming.
I have included various case scenarios throughout the course, some chart discussions depict Intraday Trade analysis, some depict Swing Case scenario while others discuss long term prospects from an Investors point of view.
You will learn trading using Technical Analysis in it's purest form.
Throughout the course I have discussed the basic thought process in a systematic manner so that viewers can understand the complete application part.
What is the aim of this course?
The aim behind this course is to make anyone who takes this course efficient enough to do their own analysis based on the Elliott Wave Principles and be able to make Intraday Trading, Swing Trading or Investment decisions based on their learning.
Who this course is for?
Those who want to learn practical application of Elliott Wave Principles should take this course.
Those who believe in scientific and deductive approach to Day trading, Swing Trading and Investing should take this course.
Anyone who wants to understand a trading methodology that allows them to trade without requiring them to sit and stare at the screen during the entire trade should take this course.
It will take some time to grasp the concepts fully and would require efforts from the side of students, hence anyone who does not practice by applying the concepts taught in the course to analyze charts should not take this course.
- Ebooks list page : 38936
- 2021-01-19Udemy - The Complete Guide to Professional Trading with Elliott Wave (Updated 11/2020)
- 2021-01-19The Complete Guide to Professional Trading with Elliott Wave (Updated 11/2020)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Complete Guide to Day Trading: A Practical Manual From a Professional Day Trading Coach
- 2013-03-20The Complete Guide to Day Trading: A Practical Manual From a Professional Day Trading Coach (repost)
- 2011-10-07The Complete Guide to Day Trading: A Practical Manual From a Professional Day Trading Coach
- 2011-10-05The Complete Guide to Day Trading: A Practical Manual From a Professional Day Trading Coach
- 2010-11-21The Complete Guide to Day Trading: A Practical Manual From a Professional Day Trading Coach
- 2009-05-18The Complete Guide to Day Trading: A Practical Manual From a Professional Day Trading Coach
- 2022-03-08Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investing - The Complete Guide To Successfully Trade with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chia Coin and Altcoin
- 2021-11-21The Complete Guide To Forex Trading
- 2021-09-09Learning DevOps The complete guide to accelerate collaboration with Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform and Azure DevOps - Removed
- 2021-08-27Udemy The Complete Php Mysql Professional Course With 5 Projects (updated Jan 2019) - Removed
- 2021-07-13UDEMY THE COMPLETE PHP MYSQL PROFESSIONAL COURSE WITH 5 PROJECTS TUTORIAL-H0WT0 - Removed
- 2021-06-30UDEMY THE COMPLETE PHP MYSQL PROFESSIONAL COURSE WITH 5 PROJECTS TUTORIAL-H0WT0 - Removed
- 2021-04-05Python Programming: The complete guide to learn Python with practical exercises and samples
- 2021-03-21Keto Diet for Beginners 2021: The Complete Guide to Ketogenic Diet with 21 Day Meal Plan to Lose Weight, Boost Metabolism
- 2021-02-19Keto Diet for Beginners 2021: The Complete Guide to Ketogenic Diet with 21 Day Meal Plan to Lose Weight, Boost Metabolism
- 2021-02-18The Complete Guide To Ethical Hacking With Termux
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.