Posted on 2020-10-24, by Germany2020.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 176 lectures (9h 13m) | Size: 2.82 GB
Learn Dart Programming in depth. Includes: basic to advanced topics, exercises, and projects. Fully updated to Dart 2.10
What you'll learn:
Dart Programming Language in-depth
How to write command line apps with Dart
Fundamental concepts in programming: variables, types, control flow, collections, functions, classes, asynchronous programming & more
How to write clear and effective code using best practices
All the basics needed to understand Flutter, Angular Dart, and Dart on Backend
A Windows, macOS or Linux machine
Enough free space to install Visual Studio Code and the Dart SDK
Welcome to this full and complete course on the Dart language.
Dart is the language behind Flutter: Google's UI toolkit for building beautiful and fast native apps for iOS, Android, web and beyond.
With Dart you can build Flutter apps across all these different platforms with a single codebase.
According to GitHub, Dart was the fastest growing programming language in 2019, making it a very valuable language to learn.
Covering all the fundamental concepts for Dart development, this is the most comprehensive and updated Dart course available online.
As a Google Developer Expert for Dart and Flutter, I'll teach you everything you need to know about Dart, even if you've never written a single line of code before.
This is a beginners course, but it goes well beyond the basics and teach you many advanced topics with clear diagrams and explanations.
This Dart course also includes many exercises, and practical projects to help you consolidate your knowledge as you make progress.
Included in this course
The course follows a carefully designed structure, and guides you through all these topics:
Dart Type System
Project: Build a Command Line App
Project: Data Processing in Dart
Project: Simple eCommerce
Mixins and Extensions
Error Handling & Exceptions
Project: Weather App
Project: State Machine
To learn the language features we will use Dartpad - a free online editor for writing Dart code.
Beyond that, you will also learn how to write command line applications in Dart, using Visual Studio Code.
As part of this, you will complete some real-world projects, and be prepared for the next steps in your programming journey.
I designed this course to be a step-by-step guide, as well as a reference that you can use to explore specific topics in depth.
So if you're new to Dart and programming in general, this is a great place to start and you can follow the course from beginning to end.
Or if you already have some experience and you want to fill some gaps in your knowledge, you can jump right into the sections that are most relevant.
The course also comes with a complete GitHub page. This includes:
a complete list of all the course lessons, so that you can more easily find the content you need
all the course exercises, along with their solutions
all the course projects
By buying this course you'll have access to over 10 hours of content as well as many exercises and any bonus materials that I will include in the future.
Premium Support Included
You can ask questions if you get stuck. I'll do my best to answer all questions within 24 hours - but please keep them relevant to the course material.
This is a great package, and by the end of this course:
you'll be comfortable with all aspects of the Dart Language.
you'll have a strong foundation that you can use as you continue your programming journey and learn about Flutter and beyond.
I'm very excited to share this course with you, so enroll now to get started.
Who this course is for
Students who are new to Dart and programming in general
Experienced developers who want to dive into Dart & Flutter
Flutter developers who want to learn Dart more in-depth
- Ebooks list page : 45018
- 2021-07-13The Complete Dart Guide For Beginners And Beyond
- 2021-02-18The Complete Dart Guide For Beginners And Beyond
- 2020-10-23The Complete Dart Guide for Beginners and Beyond
- 2021-08-06Knife Making The Complete Tutorial Guide For Beginners And Pro To Making Knives Wi
- 2021-07-21Raspberry Pi 4 The Complete User Guide for Beginners and Experts with Tips & Tricks On How to Setup Raspberry Pi 4
- 2021-06-24Raspberry Pi 4: The Complete User Guide for Beginners and Experts with Tips & Tricks On How to Setup Raspberry Pi 4
- 2021-04-02Knife Making: The Complete Tutorial Guide for Beginners and Pro to Making Knives with Forging Skills Tips and Tricks
- 2021-03-12Canon Rebel EOS T8i/850D User Guide: The Complete User Manual for Beginners and Pro to Master the Canon Rebel EOS T8i/850D
- 2021-02-15Canon Rebel EOS T8i/850D User Guide: The Complete User Manual for Beginners and Pro to Master the Canon Rebel EOS T8i/850D
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2021-09-19Skillshare - The Complete WordPress Guide for Beginners - 2021
- 2021-09-17The Complete WordPress Guide for Beginners - 2021
- 2021-06-14The Complete Gunsmith Manual For BEginners And Novice: Top Essential Gunsmith Tools
- 2020-07-29Inventive Weaving on a Little Loom: Discover the Full Potential of the Rigid-Heddle Loom, for Beginners and Beyond
- 2018-07-18Inventive Weaving on a Little Loom Discover the Full Potential of the Rigid-Heddle Loom, for Beginners and Beyond
- 2018-01-25[PDF] No Plastic Sleeves: The Complete Portfolio Guide for Photographers and Designers
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Inventive Weaving on a Little Loom: Discover the Full Potential of the Rigid-Heddle Loom, for Beginners and Beyond
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Exercises for Fibromyalgia: The Complete Exercise Guide for Managing and Lessening Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- 2017-01-13[PDF] No Plastic Sleeves: The Complete Portfolio Guide for Photographers and Designers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.