Posted on 2020-10-22, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN-13: 978-0367546199 | 469 Pages | True PDF | 6.13 MB
This comprehensive practitioner guide provides an accessible evidenced based approach aimed at those new to coaching and who may be undertaking coach training for a certificate in coaching or professional credentials or accreditation with the AC, ICF, EMCC, CMI or ILM. The book will also be useful for those who want to enhance their coaching skills.
The Coaches Handbook is edited by Jonathan Passmore, an internationally respected expert and executive coach, with chapters from leading coaching practitioners from across the world. The book is divided into seven sections. Section one examines the nature of coaching, its boundaries, the business case for coaching and how organisations can build a coaching culture. Section two focuses on deepening our self-understanding and understanding our clients, the non-violent communications mindset and the coaching relationship. Section three focuses on the key skills needed for coaching including goal setting, powerful questions, active listening, using direct communications and the role of silence, emotions and challenge in coaching. Section four offers a range of coaching approaches including behavioural, person-centred, solution-focused, psychodynamic, neuroscience, narrative, positive psychology, out-door eco-coaching, team coaching, careers coaching and integrated coaching. Section five focuses on fundamental issues in coaching such as ethics and contracting and evaluation. Section six explores continuous professional development, reflection and the role of supervision, as well as how to establish your coaching business. The final section contains a host of coaching tools which practitioners can use to broaden their practice.
Unique in its scope, this key text will be essential reading for coaches, academics and students of coaching. It is an important text for anyone seeking to understand the best practice approaches that can be applied to their coaching practice, including human resources, learning and development and management professionals, and executives in a coaching role.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44987
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2021-04-02Knife Making: The Complete Tutorial Guide for Beginners and Pro to Making Knives with Forging Skills Tips and Tricks
- 2021-02-18The Complete Dart Guide For Beginners And Beyond
- 2020-10-26Tiktok Followers Growth The Complete Tiktok Guide For 2020
- 2020-10-24The Complete Dart Guide for Beginners and Beyond
- 2020-10-23The Complete Dart Guide for Beginners and Beyond
- 2020-07-02Tiktok Followers Growth: The Complete Tiktok Guide for 2020
- 2020-06-27Iraqi Phrasebook The Complete Language Guide for Contemporary Iraq
- 2020-06-24Tiktok Followers Growth: The Complete Tiktok Guide for 2020
- 2019-02-06Udemy The Complete Audio Guide for Video Editors
- 2019-02-02The Complete Audio Guide for Video Editors TUTORiAL ADSR
- 2018-12-12The Complete Audio Guide for Video Editors
- 2018-10-11The Complete Audio Guide for Video Editors
- 2018-05-13Taking Charge of ADHD, Revised Edition The Complete, Authoritative Guide for Parents
- 2018-01-25[PDF] No Plastic Sleeves: The Complete Portfolio Guide for Photographers and Designers
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Complete CBT Guide for Anxiety (Overcoming)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Complete Business Guide for a Successful Medical Practice - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Taking Charge of ADHD, Third Edition: The Complete, Authoritative Guide for Parents
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Exercises for Fibromyalgia: The Complete Exercise Guide for Managing and Lessening Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.