Posted on 2018-09-23, by manhneovn.
How should a free society protect privacy? Dramatic changes in national security law and surveillance, as well as technological changes from social media to smart cities mean that our ideas about privacy and its protection are being challenged like never before. In this interdisciplinary book, Chris Berg explores what classical liberal approaches to privacy can bring to current debates about surveillance, encryption and new financial technologies. Ultimately, he argues that the principles of classical liberalism - the rule of law, individual rights, property and entrepreneurial evolution - can help extend as well as critique contemporary philosophical theories of privacy.
- Ebooks list page : 37197
- 2011-09-25In Defense of Internment: The Case for Racial Profiling in World War II and the War on Terror
- 2020-04-28The Classical Liberal Constitution: The Uncertain Quest for Limited Government
- 2021-08-26India Grows at Night: A Liberal Case for a Strong State (Audiobook)
- 2021-08-23India Grows at Night A Liberal Case for a Strong State (Audiobook)
- 2021-05-12The Optimist: A Case for the Fly Fishing Life
- 2021-05-06The Optimist A Case for the Fly Fishing Life by David Coggins
- 2020-02-25Public Governance and the Classical-Liberal Perspective: Political Economy Foundations
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Utopia for Realists: The Case for a Universal Basic Income, Open Borders, and a 15-hour Workweek
- 2017-04-19Utopia for Realists: The Case for a Universal Basic Income, Open Borders, and a 15-hour Workweek
- 2017-01-02Utopia for Realists: The Case for a Universal Basic Income, Open Borders, and a 15-hour Workweek
- 2021-08-02The 7 Habits on the Go Timeless Wisdom for a Rapidly Changing World [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-02The New Bible Cure For Depression & Anxiety Ancient Truths, Natural Remedies, and the Latest Findings for Your Health Today (N
- 2021-04-13Unhackable: The 30 Day Elixir for Creating Flawless Ideas, Leveraging Superhuman Focus, and Achieving Optimal [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-11THE NEW PENETRATING TESTING FOR BEGINNERS: Essential Guide To Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Made Easy
- 2020-11-20The Art of War for Women: Sun Tzu's Ancient Strategies and Wisdom for Winning at Work [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-22The Complete Diabetic Cookbook for Newly Diagnosed: 5 Ingredients Great tasting and Easy Recipes with 4 Weeks Meal Plan...
- 2020-04-19SQL In 2 Hours: Learn the Structured Query Language for Databases including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL and Oracle
- 2020-01-14Statistics for Data Science: Leverage the power of statistics for Data Analysis, Classification, Regression, Machine Learning, and Neural Networks
- 2020-01-07The Keto Diet Cookbook For Beginners: Less Than 30 Minutes Quick and Easy Keto Diet Recipes for Weight Loss. A Low-Carb High-Fat Healthy Lifestyle Approach.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.