Posted on 2022-06-26, by book2023.
English | 2011 | MP3 | M4B | ASIN: B005X70U7S | Duration: 7:40 h | 209 MB
Julius Caesar / Narrated by Robin Field
The Civil War is Julius Caesar's personal account of his war with Pompey the Great - the war that destroyed the five-hundred-year-old Roman Republic. Caesar the victor became Caesar the dictator. In three short books, Caesar describes how, in order to defend his honor and the freedom of both himself and the Roman people, he marched on Rome and defeated the forces of Pompey and the Senate in Italy, Spain, and Greece. Julius Caesar himself was one of the most eminent writers of the age in which he lived. His "Commentaries" offer a unique opportunity to read the victor's version of events.
Julius Caeser was born on 13 July 100 BC. His family, the Julii, claimed descent from the ancient kings of Rome and from the goddess Venus. Caesar rapidly carved out an impressive political career, forging an alliance with Pompey and Crassus in 60 BC. The Civil War is Caesar's attempt at an explanation of the war that changed the Roman world.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
DONWLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR
- Ebooks list page : 52944
- 2012-05-16Military Uniforms in America Vol.III Long Endure: The Civil War Period 1852-1867
- 2012-01-241861: The Civil War Awakening
- 2012-05-16The Illustrated Directory of Uniforms, Weapons, and Equipment of the Civil War
- 2022-06-26Battle Cry of Freedom The Civil War Era (Audiobook)
- 2021-08-30Slavery and Freedom in the Shenandoah Valley During the Civil War Era [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-281861 The Civil War Awakening [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-27Cold Harbor to the Crater: The End of the Overland Campaign: The Military Campaigns of the Civil War Series [Audiobook]
- 2012-12-231861: The Civil War Awakening (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2011-06-171861: The Civil War Awakening [Audiobook]
- 2012-06-03The Flags of Civil War Alabama
- 2022-07-20Sick from Freedom African-American Illness and Suffering During the Civil War and Reconstruction (Audiobook)
- 2022-06-26Generals in Bronze Interviewing the Commanders of the Civil War (Audiobook)
- 2022-06-25The War That Forged a Nation Why the Civil War Still Matters (Audiobook)
- 2022-06-25The War for the Common Soldier How Men Thought, Fought, and Survived in Civil War Armies (Audiobook)
- 2022-06-25Men of Fire Grant, Forrest, and the Campaign that Decided the Civil War (Audiobook)
- 2022-06-24Fateful Lightning A New History of the Civil War and Reconstruction [Audiobook]
- 2022-06-24A Savage War A Military History of the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2022-03-23The Civil War on the Mississippi Union Sailors, Gunboat Captains, and the Campaign to Control the River [Audiobook]
- 2022-03-22The Civil War as a Theological Crisis (Audiobook)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.