The Case Against Single Payer: How ‘Medicare for All’ Will Wreck America’s Health Care System―And Its Economy
Posted on 2019-12-12, by rizentrop.
Long thought of as an idealistic but unrealistic proposition promoted by far-left activists, single-payer health care has become a major discussion point across the political landscape. Bernie Sanders made it a central focus of his insurgent 2016 run for the Democratic presidential nomination against Hillary Clinton. House Democrats’ messaging on health care in the 2018 midterm elections, and the burgeoning campaign for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, have elevated single-payer even further, bringing the issue to the center of American politics. Surprisingly, however, few books have examined the impact of a single-payer health care system in depth—and most of those that have done so come from a leftist perspective supporting this dramatic change. This vacuum in the current literature cries out for a work making the case against single payer—one which educates the American people about the damaging effects of this proposed health care takeover. Written for a broad audience
- Ebooks list page : 42090
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Power to Heal: Civil Rights, Medicare, and the Struggle to Transform America's Health Care System
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Healing without Fear: How to Overcome Your Fear of Doctors, Hospitals, and the Health Care System and Find Your Way to True Healing
- 2009-07-25Miracle Cure: How to Solve America's Health-Care Crisis and Why Canada Isn't the Answer
- 2021-06-24Never Pay the First Bill: And Other Ways to Fight the Health Care System and Win
- 2020-06-25The Case Against the Iran Deal How Can We Now Stop Iran from Getting Nukes
- 2020-05-04The Case Against Free Will: What a Quiet Revolution in Psychology has Revealed about How Behaviour is Determined
- 2020-04-16The Case Against the Iran Deal: How Can We Now Stop Iran from Getting Nukes?
- 2019-12-16The Case Against Reality: How Evolution Hid the Truth from Our Eyes - Removed
- 2019-08-09Unfit for Therapeutic Purposes: The case against Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (RE & CBT)
- 2018-09-23Science for Segregation Race, Law, and the Case against Brown v. Board of Education
- 2018-09-22How To Become a Schizophrenic The Case Against Biological Psychiatry
- 2018-07-25How To Become a Schizophrenic The Case Against Biological Psychiatry
- 2018-05-10The Case Against Homework How Homework Is Hurting Our Children and What We Can Do About It
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Case against Fluoride: How Hazardous Waste Ended Up in Our Drinking Water and the Bad Science and Powerful Politics That Keep It There
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Case Against the Iran Deal: How Can We Now Stop Iran from Getting Nukes?
- 2017-11-10[PDF] The Case Against the Global Economy: And for Local Self-reliance
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Jerry Mander - The Case Against the Global Economy: And for a Turn toward the Local
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Case Against Free Will: What a Quiet Revolution in Psychology has Revealed about How Behaviour is Determined - Removed
- 2013-04-07The God Argument - The Case against Religion and for Humanism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.