Posted on 2021-03-02, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 9781633699526 | 2021 | 224 pages | EPUB | 0.4 MB
Are you ready to lead? Will you pass the test?
Despite all the effort through the years to understand what it takes to be an effective leader, the challenges of leadership remain enormously difficult and elusive; even most CEOs don't last five years in the job. The demands to deliver at a consistently high level can be unforgiving.
The loneliness. The weight of responsibility. The relentless second-guessing and criticism. The pressure to build all-star teams. The 24/7 schedule that requires superhuman stamina. The tough decisions that often leave no one happy. The expectation to always have the right answer when it can be hard just to know the right question.
These challenges are brought into their highest and sharpest relief in the corner office, but they are hardly unique to chief executives. All leaders face their own version of these tests, and the authors draw on the distilled wisdom, stories, and lessons from hundreds of chief executives to show how every aspiring leader can master these challenges and lead like a CEO. These foundational leadership skills will make all aspiring executives more effective in their roles today and lift the trajectory of their careers.
The CEO Test is the authoritative, no-nonsense insider's guide to navigating leadership's toughest challenges, brought to you by authors uniquely qualified to tell the stories. Adam Bryant has conducted in-depth interviews with more than 600 CEOs. Kevin Sharer spent more than two decades as president and then CEO of Amgen, where he led its expansion from $1 billion in annual revenues to nearly $16 billion. He has served on many boards and is a sought-after mentor for CEOs of global companies.
Leadership is getting harder as the speed of disruption across all industries accelerates. The CEO Test will better prepare you to succeed, whether you're a CEO or just setting out to become one.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46681
- 2021-02-10The CEO Test: Master the Challenges That Make or Break All Leaders
- 2012-11-03Boundaries in Marriage: Understanding the Choices That Make or Break Loving Relationships (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2011-06-17Boundaries in Marriage: Understanding the Choices That Make or Break Loving
- 2011-04-19Henry Cloud, John Townsend, "Boundaries in Marriage: Understanding the Choices That Make or Break Loving Relationships" [Audio, Unabridged]
- 2021-08-12The Lines That Make Us Stories from Nathan's Bus
- 2021-06-14Eat like Bridgetown Royals with the Recipes: The Delicacies that Make You Feel Like Royalty
- 2021-04-01Like Streams to the Ocean: Notes on Ego, Love, and the Things That Make Us Who We Are
- 2021-03-09Like Streams to the Ocean: Notes on Ego, Love, and the Things that Make Us Who We Are [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-08Like Streams to the Ocean: Notes on Ego, Love, and the Things That Make Us Who We Are - Removed
- 2020-11-27Like Streams to the Ocean: Notes on Ego, Love, and the Things That Make Us Who We Are - Removed
- 2020-07-03Etiquette Guide to Japan Know the Rules that Make the Difference!
- 2020-05-13The 10 Laws of Trust: Building the Bonds That Make a Business Great
- 2020-04-16The Moments That Make Us
- 2019-11-25Commercial Aviation in the Jet Era and the Systems that Make it Possible
- 2019-09-26The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat - Removed
- 2019-09-04The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat [Audiobook]
- 2019-06-06A Dog's Best Friend: The Secrets that Make Good Dog Owners Great - Removed
- 2019-01-15Etiquette Guide to China Know the Rules that Make the Difference!
- 2019-01-11Etiquette Guide to China Know the Rules that Make the Difference!
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.